Chapter 3

It's been one month since that night. Everything is normal between me and Quinn just as always. Like that night never existed. We never told anyone about it. Also in the past month Rowan and I got closer. He wants to take me out on a date and that's what today is about.

It's currently five pm and I'm stressing out about what to wear because I want this to be perfect. Right now I'm holding a maroon sweater that has jeans to wear or a black knitted dress. I ran to Emma's room but she didn't answer. I knocked on Quinn's and he opened it. His eyes widened due to me looking like this. 'Where is Quinn?' I asked. 'Uhm on my bed playing tekken. Why?' He asked, looking genuinely curious. I just barged in his room. What do I wear? I asked her lifting both of the options. 'I don't know maybe the maroon, what do you think Quinn?'. 'Definitely the dress not the maroon' he said, narrowing his eyes at it.

I ran to my room to get ready. I don't really like to do that much make-up but right now I'm just going to go natural. I finished right when I heard the doorbell ring. Oh god. I heard Emma open the door and talk to Rowan. In the meantime I went to Quinn's room and knocked on it.

He opened it and I swear for a split second I saw his jaw drop.

Split Second

'You look beautiful as always' he said as he let me in. 'I'm nervous, I'm freaking out. What if he doesn't like me anymore? What if he thinks I'm hideous? Oh my god I'm broke. What if I have to pay, not that I'm cheap and I would. It's just that doesn't the guy I hope that doesn't sound sexist I don't mean it in that way. Oh my lord what if he doesn't like me anymore and thinks i'm weird. I'm scared. What-' he cut me off. 'BLOODY HELL! You're perfect it's his loss if he doesn't like you which he does. Stop freaking out sweetcheeks. Also no that doesn't sound sexist. Stop being nervous and be the little hot vixen you are. Malia you're beautiful okay now go and enjoy your date. He's a lucky man'.

I hugged him and walked out. Right before I walked out I heard him whisper 'Maybe the luckiest man in the whole world. You'll always be my heart even if I'm not your infinity.' I don't think it was meant for me to hear that.

We finally reached the restaurant and now we're waiting for our food to come. 'So tell me when are you going to Italy?'. Oh right I forgot to mention sadly he's going to Italy but I'm happy for him. 'Yeah in six months since our job is making some of us change areas. I don't have to move but I really want you to know. Like I always wanted to live in one of the places in Italy. Milan, Venice, Florence, Rome, and you know the rest. But the place is uhm hold on let me remember it's either Florence, Milan, Naples, Manarola, Syracuse, or Riomaggiore. We can pick whichever. I'm still deciding which one. The only con is that it'd be kind of lonely but I can manage that. I mean you'll still talk to me right. I hope I'm not that forgettable.' he said.

I love hearing him talk about his interests and what he likes. 'Oh yeah definitely. Of course I'll talk to you. Who wouldn't want to? I'll miss you a lot though.' I said. 'Obviously we're both going to miss each other but it's not forever we can still visit here and there' he said, grabbing my hand from across the table. I smiled and he smiled back. Our food came and we talked and ate a little more.

We were walking down the beach holding our shoes in one hand and holding each other's hand in the other. We both sat down while the wind was screaming, our hair becoming messy. He took my hand and placed it in his lap. He took his other hand and softly grabbed my face towards his direction. He looked at me for consent. I nodded my head and he kissed me. It felt great. His lips were as soft and sweet as sugar. I tasted the wine from his lips considering that's what we both drank.

Rowan laid on his back and pulled me down with him. My hand was in his chest and his arms were wrapped around me. 'Look at the stars' he said pointing at them. 'They really are beautiful.' I said looking up at him. 'I hope one day if I'm not going too fast paced.' he chuckled. 'I hope that when we die our stars are the ones together in the sky, cause I'll always stick by your side.' he said. 'It's funny how close we've become isn't it?' I asked. 'Not really if a person doesn't like you there's only two things. One they're jealous, and two they're incredibly insane. Hey I have a question?' he asked. 'Mhm' I mumbled. 'Would you like to be my girlfriend?' he asked.

'No I wouldn't like to be your girlfriend. I would love to be your girlfriend.' I said. I looked up at him and he looked so relieved. That moment I pulled him down to smash my lips with his. I stood up 'Let's go home. I know I took I shower but like I might take one again there is sand in me and in me. Literally everywhere. Every. Single. Area.' I said. He laughed and said 'I totally agree. Come on, I'll drop you off.'.

His hand was resting on my thigh the whole ride there. 'You know since you saw my place. I think it's only fair I get to see yours.' I said smiling. I swear a person would think I'm insane smiling this much. I just feel so I don't even know, happy at this moment I don't want it to end. Is that bad? 'Oh I'll show you and maybe besides showing you the place I can show you other things as well' he said as he winked. I giggled and realized we were outside my apartment. I kissed him goodbye.

I screamed once I got inside and they paused the movie they were watching. Hmm the hunger games oh Peeta. They both waited for me to say something. 'I'm taken he asked me to be his fucking girlfriend. I'm going to go cry happy tears and take a shower to clean myself from all this sand. I'll tell you guys what happened when I'm done with the shower.' I said.

A/N:VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE, FOLLOW. ILYSM HAVE A GOOD DAY! Who else loves the hunger games? Peeta or Finnick? Personally I love both. <3333