The letter

(ADITI)

I opened my eyes, when the bell rang. It was some 7 in the morning. Who could be there? I got up to see Darshan sleeping, but then I remembered, that he left yesterday to kolkata for a concert and Koyal left for Delhi.

Someone was ringing the doorbell again and again, so I got up and opened the door, to find no one except a letter on the floor. I took it and it had my  name. This is strange, because I didn't changed my address anywhere, I tried to look for the person who would have dropped it, but there was no one. So, I got the letter inside and read it.

I: Whatttt, Shayni wants to meet meeeee in the evening!!!

Yayyaaaaa! I am so happy.

The letter said that she'll meet me at The cafe nearby. I immediately got ready and went to the cafe by 4. Shayni was already there.

I: Shayni?

She stood and hugged me tight.

SHAYNI: I missed you my support system

I:  I missed you too. How have you been?

SHAYNI: Great, are you upset from me?

I: I.....was.......am actually.

SHAYNI: I am really very sorry Aditi. I realised that it was the situation where I was losing.

I: I can understand.

SHAYNI: He neither loved me nor cared for me.It was better to focus on my career then.

I felt sad for her so much.

I: I am sorry Shayni.

SHAYNI: How is he with you?

I: Good

SHAYNI: Glad! I am. But please be cautious.

I: Sorrry?

SHAYNI: Bub, don't let anyone come in between you and your dreams, people can fool you very easily. I want to see my Aditi on the freaking top.

I: I needed you broo. For a minute, I was distracted but now I am clear. I am flying back to California tomorrow evening and I am so excited. Will you accompany me?

SHAYNI: I would love to, but I will go and meet mom-dad.

I: YAYYYYY

SHAYNI: I missed you.

I: Me too, I'll have to go ab for the packing.

SHAYNI: Go, my girl.

I: I love you.

I went back home and honestly, I was more clear now. Aditi is back on track, enough for the distraction now.

(AUTHOR'S POV)

IN THE (Evening)

Darshan rings the bell, but no one opens. He tries to call Aditi, but she didn't pick up and it said that her phone was 'Switched Off'. He tries to call some 15 times, but still no result. He gets scared, but then remembers of the extra house key, he took along. So, he used it to enter the house, turned ON the lights, left the suitcase and looked for Aditi. He toured the whole house, shouting Aditi, but couldn't find her, until she comes.

DARSHAN: Where were you?

I: Am I answerable?

DARSHAN: Of course yes, I was so scared.

I: I was out with a friend.

DARSHAN: Koyal's not at home.

I: I have more friends.