MISUNDERSTANDINGS ;)

(ADITI)

GOOOOD MORNING!

You might think why in the beginning of every chapter, I woke up and say 'Good Morning'. It's because every day is a start of new beginnings so probably that's why. Honestly,It's very difficult to portray in front of everyone that I am okay,but in reality I am scared. The star-up project is not going anywhere, I don't know what to do?

It's 7 in the morning right now, and I am in a yellow outfit for haldi ceremony, my Shayni's haldi ceremony. I am excited, not to lie but yeah! I was wearing my earrings when someone knocked, I went and opened the door.

NIRMAAN: Hey beautiful!

I: Hey !

I said while turning away, and moving towards the mirror, he too entered the room.

I: You here?

NIRMAAN: Ah! I was waiting for you, last night for ice-cream.

I: sorry,umm I went out with Darshan to have kulfi.

NIRMAAN: Kulfi over ice cream?

I: Yes, boss!

I said still struggling to wear that earring. 

NIRMAAN: Shall I help?

I: You know how to put this in earlobe?

I laughed and he helped me to wear the earring.

I: Thanks, dude!

NIRMAAN: You're welcome.

And Hardil entered doing something in his phone.

HARDIL: Aditiiii.......oh Nirmaan you here? 

NIRMAAN: I just came to check on her

HARDIL: Darshan is calling you, pick his phone or better come with me.

He said with the kind of expressions that,  I found it better to leave with him. I grabbed my phone and went out with Hardil.

HARDIL: Why was he there?

I: Idk he came when I was wearing earring and I was confused so I let him in.

HARDIL: He is a flirt

I: He is cute.

He stopped for a minute and I returned back to him

I: WHattt

HARDIL: Bad choice

He nodded and we went to the garden of the palace , where haldi preparations were done. Hardil went to Darshan's side, who was sitting in a yellow kurta, with sunglasses ON. He smiled at me but I went to Shayni, who was looking like a goddess in yellow suit. I went to her, she was sitting while everyone else was applying haldi on her.

But Rajender Uncle and Dad called me that side, so I mouthed 'I'll come' to Shayni and went that side.

I: Haldi war?

I said and he laughed. I walked towards Darshan who had a bit of haldi on both cheeks and was sitting on a low stool. A haldi bowl was placed in front of him.

I: Hey

DARSHAN: Hi

I: You know what Darshan?

DARSHAN; What

He said removing his sunglasses.

I: I wanted to say something since very long and..

I dipped my hand in haldi as he wasn't noticing.

DARSHAN; And...?

I: And

A smile appeared on his face, suddenly.

DARSHAN: And

I: And I WONNNNNN

I applied the haldi all over his face and also when he was absorbing the thing just happened, I emptied whole 5 bowls of haldi on him. 

I: HAIL THE QUEEEN

I said running away from him, holding my lehenga and winking.

EVERYONE: WOHOOOOOOOOOO

He said and started running behind me, I picked up speed and ran behind Uncle.

He dipped his hand in haldi and I ran away when finally he caught me in bride's side. He pulled me towards him, and kept one hand on my bare waist. 

And he covered my cheeks with haldi. I closed my eyes.

I: Meri eyess!!

And at the same time,my phone started ringing.

Haldi entered my eyes and they were burning like hell.

I: Ahhhh

He took me somewhere and splashed water on my face.

DARSHAN: Better?

I: Ahhhhh

He splashed it few more times and I was able to open my eyes.

DARSHAN: Better?

He blew again and I nodded.

I: I'll have to attend the call.

 Our gaze shifted to Shayani, who was looking at us with no expression. I pushed him away.

I: I have an important call to attend guys,you both talk.

SHAYNI: yes,darshan I need to discuss something very serioud.

She turned and went away. I kept looking at her going, Darshan looked at me and then stormed towards her. I called the number.

I: Umm,Hi, I am Aditi.

STEFAN: Hi, Aditi! I'm Stefan, you sent me the start-up proposal,remember?

I: Yessss

STEFAN: It's a yes! Meet me tomorrow and we'll final things?

I: Yes,thank you sir.

As soon as the call ended,Darshan came back.

I: Darshann! I am so happy!

But then I realized, he was not happy but sad and angry.

I: What happened? What did she said?

DARSHAN: I can't tell.

I: But promise ..promise you guys didn't fight.Please Darshan calm down.

He nodded in response and asked me to give him privacy. So,I went back to my room and made the changes in the presentation to be show tomorrow to Stefan.

I: I can't wait to go back to California, and take the final step towards my goal.

-------------------------------------------------------------