HOW FAST THE NIGHT CHANGES;)

(ADITI)

RAJENDER UNCLE: You get married to him.

I gave him a shocked look. Darshan too looked at him and then at me.

I: Uncle, you are like my father but what about my goals? She left to fulfill her dreams, and I....

SHAYNI'S DAD: He is right, it'll be the best option. Even Shayani will be happy. It's a matter of Darshan's reputation aditi.

His reputation.Her dreams.What about me? What did  I do to suffer like this, god?

DARSHAN: You all cannot force her. It's her decision.

DAD: Yes Aditi! No one is forcing you, It's your life, do whatever looks best.

RAJENDER UNCLE: Aditi please say yes, you used to play in childhood too.

DARSHAN: Dad,it was childhood.

DARSHAN: Aditi, look at me.

He made me face him.

DARSHAN: If you don't want to do this, then please don't. I don't care what people say. I'll be the happiest if you do what is best for you.

RAJENDER UNCLE: Aditi!

I felt alone, standing there. What should I do??

Suddenly, Uncle was about to collapse but Darshan held him and I made him sit.

I: Uncle, have water.

RAJENDER UNCLE: You say yes first.

DARSHAN: Dad don't behave like a child, please.

RAJENDER UNCLE: NO

I: Okay fine. I will.

And a big smile came on uncle's face.

Now, I realized what it is to be in the tough spot. I don't want to do this, but I'll have to. 

And he drank water.

I stood up and dad came to me, placed his hand on my cheek and hugged me. 

RAJENDER UNCLE: Thank You. 

I just smiled,a pale one.  After few minutes, I was in Shayni's lehenga, the bridal one. Mom came to take me downstairs, she was crying but I didn't. The priest chanted the mantras and made us took some vows, whose meaning we don't know.

PRIEST: You both are married now.

I didn't looked at anyone, my heart was worried about Shayani. She was the one,who should be here,not ME. 

PRIEST; Take everyone's blessings.

He broke my thoughts and we went to take blessings.

RAJENDER UNCLE: God bless you both! I am your father only, Aditi.

I nodded and we took other's blessings.

SHAYNI'S DAD: Have dinner everyone.

And everyone went to have it, but I didn't wanted to.

I: Can I go?

DARSHAN: Have something.

I: Can I go?

DARSHAN: You have not eaten anything, after lunch.

I: Can I go?

I don't know why, am I behaving like this, but It's just what my heart is telling me to do. 

He nodded and I went to terrace of the palace, trying to get myself peace and think about stuff. My eyes were filled with tears and I was looking up at the sky.