Chapter 28

Your lips separate from Toji's. You look at the man and then to his hand which sat next to your face. Blood trickles from the man's palm down to his wrist. You're not sure what happened but all you knew is the fact that he had removed a hand from your face moments ago.

Toji's grip remains firm, he holds onto the blade of a knife tightly. You recognize it—it's Satoru's. Toji steps to the side of you and with a flick of his wrist he holds the handle now. He points the tip of this small weapon to the white-haired male.

"You have no concern for your girlfriends safety, do you?" Toji says this to instigate. He knew Satoru aimed for him and he knew Satoru would never miss.

You're completely floored. Your mind couldn't comprehend anything. You turn around to look at Satoru. He stands inside the Fushiguro property now and the man, he wears an incandescent look; being extremely angry was an understatement.

Satoru's voice is harsh. "I knew I should have finished you off while I had the chance."

"You wanna dance?" Toji smirks.

"I'll even out that lip of yours—" Satoru some how pulls out another knife, "—and you'll never kiss again."

Toji scoffs, "You talk big for a newbie."

"You know what they say...." Satoru runs his fingers over the blade slowly, "....out with the old, in with the new."

"Yeah." The green-eyed male grins, "That's what your girlfriend said about you too."

And then Toji catches the second knife. Both hands bleed. If it was any other average hitman, the man would have been able to catch it at the handle. He's impressed—just a bit.

"DAD!" Megumi's worried.

"Get inside." Toji tilts his head back and narrows his eyes.

"But—"

"NOW!"

Megumi's gaping eyes hesitate.

Toji turns his attention back to Satoru, "And take miss with you."

Before the door of the house could close it breaks. You're not sure how, but you knew it was Satoru and he had done something to it from where he stood.

"(Y/N)'s not going in there. She's not going anywhere with you." And then Satoru looks at you, "Get over here."

You tell Megumi to get into the house and then you reassure him that you'll be fine. But you couldn't make your way to Satoru. Toji's arm stops you.

The green-eyed male doesn't speak to you, nor does he look at you. His eyes don't leave his opponent and the man continues to provoke your boyfriend, "Hey, white pubes. What's your name again?"

You had no time to think. No time to act. It happens in a blink of an eye. Satoru and Toji come face to face against each other.

"Don't worry—" the white-haired male says and he says this with a crazed-look, "—I'm not one to remember names either!"