A Golden Crown and Bloodied Hands

Start from the beginning

But a woman charges at me next and I clash blades with her several times before disarming her an leveling my sword with her neck.

"Drop the blade!"

The man threatens and I see him holding Bran with a knife to his neck. My eyes widen and I hold the woman even tighter.

"You put down that dagger right now or else you and your friend here are not walking away from this."

'Where in the bloody hell did Robb go?'

My question is answered when a sword is driven through the back of the Wildling man's skull, killing him instantly.

The man drops dead and Robb immediately embraces Bran.

"Are you hurt? Are you alright?"

He asks worriedly and I embrace him as well.

"I'm fine. I'm okay... Thank you...both of you for saving me."

"It- it wasn't anything, Bran."

I look down at my right hand which I used to plunge my blade into the man's chest. It's covered in blood. Robb stands and carries Bran.

"How do you feel, Evelyn?"

He asks and I rip off my gloves.

"I'm fine."

In all reality, I feel sick. I feel pain scorching my head. A powerful migraine comes as we continue walking back home, with me following back a ways. I can't shake this burning sensation.

~~Daenerys Targaryen~~

The large feast for her celebration is wild and wonderful all at the same time. Daenerys talks and laughs with a few of her Dothraki handmaidens while the Dothraki eat, drink, and laugh with one another.

Everything is just fine in her mind. Well, almost fine. There's the nagging feeling in her mind that hasn't gone away yet.

Suddenly, Viserys stumbles into the large tent; it's evident that he is drunk.

"Daenerys!"

He shouts with a slur. Ser Jorah Mormont and Daenerys look up to the drunken idiot stumbling inside. Furthermore, seeing the blade on his hip. The fucking idiot is carrying his sword in Vaes Dothrak.

"Where's my sister?"

He shouts.

"Stop him."

Daenerys whispers under her breath to See Jorah, who stands and moves to the fool, Viserys.

"Hmm? Where is she? I'm here for the feast. The whore's feast?"

"Come
"

Ser Jorah tries to help Viserys but the false dragon just shoves him away with disgust.

"Get you hands off me! No one touches the dragon!"

Khal Drogo watches the fool and one o his bloodriders makes a joke, making several Dothraki, including the Khal, to laugh. Which in turn make Viserys even angrier.