The Things we Left Behind

As soon as the boys told me they worked a case with Jody while I was gone I called her. She was like a second mother to me and I missed her so much. The phone had rang for about a minute before someone answered.

"Hello?"

"Jody? Jody Mills?" I asked.

"Who wants to know?"

"Millie. Millie Winchester."

"Ah. Millie. How have you been? Last I heard you were missing."

"Yeah, got dragged to Hell. But I was found and set free. A bunch of newbies trying to be in Crowley's good graces I suppose."

"Crowley has good graces? The king of Hell?"

"Yeah, I guess you don't have the best experience with that soulmate of mine. But anyways, I heard you worked on a case with the boys."

"Yeah, just your basic vampire clan. Took out the whole nest, it wasn't that big. Gave me something else to do other than that silly sheriff's retreat. You really didn't miss anything. Same fight different day, honestly. So, really. How have you been?"

"I got back from Hell about two weeks ago. All the injuries have healed up nicely, still have nightmares though. I feel bad for Crowley, however. He's getting behind again in Hell, because he is always here with me. I'm almost six months pregnant. Another reason he is falling behind on his duties in Hell. I don't know Jody, I just feel like everything around me is getting worse. Like, I haven't seen Castiel since we unpossessed Sam from an angel. Mary really misses him and it's like he's purposefully trying to avoid me and it's hurting Mary in the crossfire." I ranted.

"Mama! Play!" Mary giggled while running into my room.

"I guess I gotta go, Jody. It was great talking to ya. Don't wait for the weird shit to give me a call. I love talking to you." I said.

"You too, Millie. Take care."

With that we hung up. I put my phone back on my nightstand and looked at Mary. She smiled at me while holding up her Barbie car. I smiled and picked her up. I carry her to her room and set her down in front of her Barbie Dream House. She sat down on the floor and I pulled up a chair. She hands be her Malibu Ken and skater Skipper. I laugh, knowing the story she already had in mind. She always make them brother and sister and she acts out how she wishes having an older brother would be like. Of course she based a lot of it off how Dean and I act towards each other and how we act towards Sam.

"Leo, you can't keep popping unannounced like that. We have neighbors." Mary said, acting as her Piper Halliwell doll.

We also watch a lot of Charmed in our down time, so playing dolls usually is heavily inspired by that too. Mary loves how Piper used to date a demon and then married a Whitelighter. She sees it as our lives, except I will still be with Crowley when or if Castiel and I ever get married, and vice versa.

"Sorry Piper, but we have an issue. Wyatt is in trouble." 'Leo' said.

"What is it this time? Orb in front of a mortal again?" 'Piper' said.

"Yo, Millie. We got a case." Dean said, popping his head into the toddler themed room.

I looked at him and my smile dropped, "nightmares again?"

"Yeah. You? You look exhausted. Maybe you should sit this one out. Besides, we're running low on cash to get sitters."

"Call Castiel. It's about damn time he shows his damn face. He's acting like a toddler, worse than a toddler even."

"I'll watch the little bugger. As long as you promise to not put that little bugger in danger again." Crowley said, walking through the door of my room.