“Hey babe,” Von said to Sia. He quickly turn and peck her lips as she smile at him.

“Hi babe,” She said.

The whole ride to the club they talk while I sit quietly. Christiano is doing too much so I'm bout to do me same way like he's doing, what do he wants to do? embarrassed me?

Fifteen minutes later we arrive at the club. Von park and I quickly exit the car, I stand outside and wait for Sia. She exit the car then Von drive off.

“Where's our guards?” I ask as I look around.

“They're watching from a far,” She replied.
“Come on.”

I nod and we walk towards the club. The guard at the door let us in and we enter then walk to our section.

“This is lit,” I said as I look around.

“Yeah,” She replied.
“I'm ready to turn up.”

“Me too,” I told her.

We enter our section and sit on our seats. A bottle girl come over with our liquor in her hand.

“Wwoooooo,” I said as she place the liquor on the table in front of us.

“On the house,” She told us and then walk off.

Sia pull the liqour and pour it in our glass, we cheers and then begin to sip our liquor.

“This is nice,” I said. I let my dad and mom know where I'll be at. So I'm good.

“Real nice,” She replied. Cardi B- Be careful of me started playing. I wave over the girl to order more liquor even though it's Sia and I. The girl arrive and I order, then she walk off.

Gave you TLC
You on some creeping shit
Pour out my whole heart to a piece of shit

I stand up and rap to her song. Sia record me as I rotate my hips and begin to say the next part of the song as it plays.

Liking pictures not returning texts
Yeah it's fine I got the messages
You keeping contact with certain ex's

She cheer me on as I yell out the song feeling it. As the song reach my favorite part I point my finger while yelling in the camera as Sia chuckled.

Be careful of me
Do you know what you doing
Who's feeling that you hurting and bruising
You can get the whole world
But is it
Worth the girl that you losing

I show my tongue as Sia chuckled even more. The bottle girl return with our liquors and I swipe my card, even though this is my baby daddy very own club. Sia think she slick, I knows.

I sit beside Sia as I finish off my liquor and pour more in my glass.

“Slow down,” She said.

“I'm getting lit,” I told her.
“Shittt here I am drinking and I'm breastfeeding.”

“You needed it,” She said.

“True,” I replied.

“It said on my phone here that you got to wait twenty four hour before you try to feed CJ,” She told me as she read on her phone.
“Hopefully he take the bottle else you'll be busted.”

“Oh shit!” I said as I groan. Christiano will definitely be on my case. Cause this is irresponsible.
“This is irresponsible.”

“I'll say mix,” She told me as she laugh.
“I wasn't even thinking to not let you drink.”