Chapter 11-More hangouts with you

Dana's POV

It's been said. Well not said but I'm sure she knows I'm crazy over her. It's been obvious. First I can't keep my eyes off her,second she's the most amazing and sweetest girl I've ever met. Right now,she is sketching on her pad and I was just staring at her with my phone in my hands so whenever she looks up, I'll pretend I'm looking at my phone. I'm such a weirdo. I don't care.

She finally looked up and I wasn't quick to look back down tho she caught me.
"Hey,Dana" My eyes looked over her body as she brought her small feet to touch the ground. "Hang out?" She asked. I smiled slowly and nodded. A bright smile appeared on her lips. She got out a pink shopping bag from her closet and skipped into the bathroom. What was in the bag and why was she so excited? I asked myself. I shrugged and quickly threw on a blue top and black denim shorts. I put on blue ankle socks with some cans to match. Then I put on a black beanie to top it all off.

It was 6 pm now. Aelia walked out of the bathroom and my mouth fell open. She looked....stunning..... irresistible.....gorgeous and delicious. She had on a red glittery gown that stopped above her knees. The gown had a slit at her chest that exposed her cleavage. Damn,this girl is freaking sexy. She knows what turns me on fortunately. Seeing her like this. I felt like pushing her back to the bed and kissing those pink luscious lips that begged so much to be kissed. What have you done to me Aelia Meyers....

"Stop staring goofy!" She chuckled and flipped her hair back. I gulped when she walked past me and her vanilla scent filled my nose. I turned to watch her back. Small waist,pretty face with a big back. Damn, can't you be mine please?
She grabbed my keys and jingled it in my face. I couldn't stop staring. "Wow...Aelia, you're gorgeous. So hot" I ran my flat tongue over my bottom lip,my eyes scanning her entire body. Mostly her cleavage....and her wide hips. "Thank you,Dana,can we go now? I'm driving" She winked at me. I cocked my brow.

And in a few seconds,I was standing in her face. Our noses inches apart. Her breath suddenly hitched but began again but faster. I smirked. This girl. Torturing herself by refusing me. I took the keys from her shaking fingers. "No angel, I'm driving tonight" I said in a sing song tone, kissed her nose and walked out of the dorm. I felt like a boss. She wasn't coming out after me so I walked out of the building and to my car. That's when I saw the rose bushes and an idea came to my head.

Few seconds later,she came out looking more beautiful than ever with the setting sun hitting her golden brown hair and her beautiful skin. I quickly got out my phone and took so many shots. She caught me and quickly sped up to get to me. "What were you doing?" I raised my arm up so she couldn't reach the phone even on heels. She laughed as she tried to reach it but she still couldn't. I brought my hand down and she took the phone glancing through the photos. "Wow,these look amazing"
"Of course,that's you,why not?" She turned a deep shade of pink. I got out the rose suited perfectly in my back pocket and raised it to her face.

"For you" She gasped and blushed even deeper. She took the rose from my hands with shaky fingers but I took it back.
"Stand still" She stared at me but nodded.
I suited the rose in the braids on her. She looked into the camera in my phone. I suddenly noticed tears in her eyes.
"Wow,I don't even know what to say,Dana,the rose is beautiful" I watched her admire herself and the rose.
"Thank you Dana" I nodded and I wasn't expecting her next move.

She stood on her tip toes and kissed my cheek...my eyes widened....

Keep reading to enjoy more love from Dana! She's my best character actually. She has so much love in her heart. 💯💯❤️❤️ Vote if you think so too.