Chapter 6-Rejected by you

Dana's POV

Classes went on and Foxy would stop talking about how rude Aelia was to slap her in front of the whole class.
"And now they've got in on camera and everyone is laughing at me!" She sighed as the teacher left and classes were over. I rolled my eyes and packed my stuff. I couldn't wait to be with Aelia again and not Foxy. I mean she she's fun but she made Aelia cry. And that's not funny.
"I love your hair tho" She reached up to touch it. I caught her hand in mid air.
"Don't, don't touch my hair" I dropped her hand to her side. "Please" She pouted and crossed her arms. I glanced towards Aelia's direction,she and Alex we're talking.
"Are you mad at me cause of Aelia?" I turned to face her. "Yes,yes I am Foxy. What you said to her....that wasn't nice at all" I picked my back pack and slung it over my shoulder and across my chest.

"Seriously? But you think I deserved that slap? Look at my face!"
I shrugged. "I'm sorry about that,but I can't say otherwise" I looked at Aelia's handprint on Foxy's face one more time and walked off,trying hard not to laugh.
As I was approaching Aelia,her so called boyfriend was leaving.
"Hey" A smile appeared on her beautiful face.
"Hey" But I'd already seen the sad look on her face.
"What's wrong this time" I stepped closer to her as the class was getting empty. She looked up at me and then around the class. It was now empty.
"It's Alex, he's giving me a tough time,I just can't take it anymore" She sighed and dropped her hands to her sides.

"When he was talking to me today and I wasn't listening,he got really pissed and assumed I was seeing someone else" I listened to her attentively. Well,I was staring at her lips the whole time. I'm gay,what do you expect. And those lips looked like heaven. I licked my lips and stepped closer. She was looking at her feet and playing with her hands.
"It's okay Aelia,stop bothering yourself about him-"
"He's my boyfriend-"
"I don't care!" She looked startled. I calmed down.
"I mean you shouldn't worry yourself too much about someone who doesn't see you for who you are"
"And I assume you do?" She scoffed.

"Atleast I understand you"
She licked her lips and nodded slowly. I badly wanted to push her against that wall behind her and make those lips mine.
I put my hands behind her neck,playing with the little hairs. My free hand moved to her waist and held it firmly. She frowned but didn't do anything. Her chest heaved up and down and she was staring at me from right eye to left . I leaned down slowly,tucking her hair behind her ear. I couldn't hold myself any longer. I was so close to kissing her and she wasn't reacting. I spoke to soon cause-

"Dana! What are you doing?!" She pushed me away and stared at me like I was a stranger. I felt embarrassed. I licked my lips and looked behind me at the door. Noone. So why did she stop me.
"Why did you want to kiss me?"
I was speechless. She ran a hand through her hair with one hand in her waist. "Oh God,eww. What kind of mess have I gotten myself into?"

Eww? Mess? Oh,so she's straight and not gay. Gay's are a mess now and are 'eww'.
Okay. I felt a prickle of tears but I held it in.
I stuffed my hands in my pockets.
"You're gay Dana?" I couldn't even speak. My heart was shattering and I felt like punching something or someone.
"You could have told me" She took her bag and walked out of the class. Her high heels making a soft noise as she walked away from me. When I heard nothing else,I jammed my fists on a desk and it shattered completely. The tears finally started falling. I fell on the ground with my back on the wall. Stupid me,why did I try to kiss her. It's obvious she's not gay. I brought my knees to my chest as the feeling of rejection washed over me.

Is Aelia Straight,bi or gay? Tell me what you think. And don't forget the star 🌟🌟