My door shuts and I hear her muffled voice. "Hey, amore" with a smiley tone. Dad has a grin on his face when he walks in, still looking at her. "Hello"

My parents have a cute relationship, I used to want that when I was a kid but they're too lovey-dovey and I don't see myself being like that in the future.

They met on a mission, dad was trying to kill this secret assassin who was murdering people he had alliances with. The assassin was trying to get to dad so they could get information out of him.

Turns out the assassin was mom and she didn't have a clear picture of dad so she didn't know it was him when they met. They both got distracted by the real reason they were at a club and— they always skip over what happened at the club but I have a few ideas.

Later on, they meet again because she broke into his house one night, drugged him, tied him up, and flipped on the light realizing it was dad.

He woke up and tried to get free but she had her ways of getting information— dad was tortured by her. He has two scars that he worships every day.

He agreed to help mom find out who killed her sister, that's the only reason why she's been killing people— to get information and find out who killed her sister.

They fell in love. Found the killer. Got married. Had a bunch of idiots and an heir.

I'm pretty sure they had some help from a guy named Santiago and a girl named Alexandra who didn't like the person but I'm not sure if that's his name.

Anyways, back to the plan.

>|<|>|<|>|<|>|<

Everyone was seated and ready for me to start talking. People from our tech crew, my siblings, my friends, my parents, and other guards with status.

The tech crew is huddled in a corner while high-ranked guards surround the room and their commanders Emiliano and Gianna sit at the table with the tech leader Sergio and Ri, Ana, V, Carlo, Al, dad, mom, Dom, Ro, Leo, and Matteo, next to me.

I start. "First I need people from the tech crew watching inside and outside Alana's home at all times." I nod at their area.

"Guards surrounding Alana's apartment, but stay hidden. And I need a guard on each family or friend of hers." I look toward the commanders. "Emiliano will be in charge of that. Gianna, I need you to form a mission I'll inform you about after this meeting in my office"

"You guys are dismissed," I tell them, moving on to my friends and family once they all leave. "Everyone is to stay far away from Alana, I want no contact with her or Lori"

They knew of the events that carried on a month ago. Matteo speaks. "What about me?"

I ignore him stating. "Friendships are over" Vince looks down, I think he's sad. Carlo and Al share a look at each other.

They weren't acting to be her friends? I told them not to get too close, just let her trust them.

"What about me?" Matteo tries again.

Aaliyah try again

"Alright, you can leave" I dismiss them. Everyone gets up to leave, all but Matteo.