My purse is my self-defense tool, that brick gon' knock a bitch out, trust.

V and I talked two days after the incident last month. Things are fine. I know he's still lying to me but I don't care, for now, I'll worry about that later.

Lor still somehow wasn't done so I decided to text some people.

•••
Your Hoe

Hola

Heyyy
I start work in 30 mins
Wsp

Im going to a party 🤪

Damn I wish I could go

You could take my spot, I'm too tired to go

Girl no

Why not

I'm working 🥶
Gotta get that bank ykwim?

Yurd yurd 🚬🚬

I gotta go now though
Love you, bye

Love you too
Bye, have fun at work

Always 😉
I love women
Especially when they try
on lingerie and ask for
my opinion

•••

I decide to drive around and run people over as I wait for Lori, so we could do a mission together.

The cops start coming after me and I look to the top right of my screen to see I have four stars.

Well, how the fuck that happen?

I swerve through lanes, turn random corners, switch cars, just so I could get away. It switches to three stars but while I'm busy looking at the stars, I don't see the cop who comes up in front of me and crashes into my car, causing me to swerve and fall off the bridge into the water. I don't die yet so I swim up to land. Hopping out of the water I see cops surrounding me shooting me.

R.I.P Franklin

I respawn at the hospital and in perfect timing, Lori finishes getting ready and comes downstairs. We started a mission and played during our wait for Carlo and Alessandro.

She looked a little bloated but I won't tell her. She's still gorgeous no matter what so there's no point in saying anything. To be honest, I've been noticing this for a couple of months.

Thirty minutes later, we get a knock on our door. "They must be here," I tell Lori, shutting off the game. She gets up and goes to the door while I slip on the heels she chose for me.

 She gets up and goes to the door while I slip on the heels she chose for me