" How come it always rains when we're together? " Bruno asked, looking at the sky.

   " That's a sign. " Was all you said before spotting the rock waterfall.

You let go of Bruno's hand and ran towards the edge of the cliff. The flowers on the side of the rock waterfall were blooming, and they showed their beautiful colors. Bruno stood beside you and looked over the edge of the cliff at the beautiful forest. You always loved seeing the sight, but today the sun wasn't out to shine down on the woods and the waterfall. 

   " We picked a bad day to come here. It's starting to sprinkle. " Bruno said.

   " Yeah, but it's just a little water. I still wanted to come and see this place. It is our spot after all. " You said, leaning against Bruno.

Bruno put his arms around you and hugged you. Then, the rain started to come down a little harder, but not to the point it was pouring. So you two continued to stand there, risking getting sick, and just admired the spot and looked on at the memories you had with each other there. The rain soaked your clothes and hair, but neither you nor Bruno cared much to say anything. It constantly rained when you two were together, so you now just decided to deal with the rain and get wet instead of running away from it.

   " The rain really loves us doesn't it? " Bruno asked.

   " Apparently. How much you wanna bet there's an entity in the sky that's doing this every time so we can create one of those lovey dovey kiss scenes? " You asked Bruno.

   " Then why not give them what they want? " Bruno asked.

Bruno grabbed your waist in his arms and spun you around before stopping and looking at your eyes. 

   " Unless you don't want to. "

You raised your arms and cupped his face, and you leaned down, connecting your lips with his. Bruno kissed back, and even though the rain was cold against your skin, the kiss was warm. First, you caressed his face and rubbed your thumb on the skin underneath his eye. Then, you pulled back and smiled at him.

   " I want to. "

Bruno let your feet touch the ground, and he connected your lips again. Your hands wrapped around his neck, and his hands rested on your waist. The kiss felt gentle, and you felt your heart blossom in your chest. Bruno raised one of his hands, and it laid against your cheek. He turned his head to the side and deepened the kiss. The kiss was slow, and it felt as if it would last forever. When you both pulled back for air, you would quickly connect your lips again and continue the embrace. You took charge at one point and slipped your tongue into his mouth. Bruno's hand that rested on your waist squeezed your side, and his hand on your cheek moved to your upper back, pressing you as close as possible to him. Bruno leaned more into you. Your hand pulled on his hair a little, and you leaned into him. Your tongue touched every part of his mouth, but when you pulled away to get air for your lungs, Bruno put his lips on yours, and the tables turned. His tongue was in your mouth now. You could feel the raindrops hit you both, but the temperature in your bodies was rising, not giving you a reason to pull away. Your hands left his hair and started to go down his body slowly. Bruno moaned, and this was when you both slowly pulled away. The heat between you both was still present, and your faces were red. Your breathing was ragged, but your eyes never left each other.

   " I guess we gave them what they wanted. " Bruno said, still holding you close.

   " Yeah. . ."

You felt a knot in your stomach, and the fuzzy feeling inside of your chest was still there. Your body felt hot, and you knew Bruno felt the same.

   " Let's get back to the car. . .and out of the rain. " Bruno said, talking your hand, and walked towards the car.

Bruno's face was the reddest you had ever seen, and you made sure to remember the picture. You raised the hand that grabbed yours and kissed his knuckles. Bruno turned to look back at you and understood. 

   " Let's get back to the car. " Was all he said.

You both continued your way towards the car, his hand never leaving yours. But this walk wasn't a slow pace. He was speed walking, and you followed in step so you could keep up. When you both reached the car, Bruno took his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the vehicle. Who opened the door you couldn't register. What you could register was that Bruno got in first and sat down on one of the seats, and you followed after him, kissing his lips when you reached him. You shut the door behind you, and Bruno locked the car. The keys in his hands fell to the floor, forgotten. You straddled Bruno's hips and held the collar of his shirt to pull his face closer. The kiss was passionate and heated, unlike the one shared outside. Bruno raised his hands and pulled on your shirt, and you could hear it rip a little. You pulled out of the kiss and slipped your shirt off, and connected your lips to his once again. But the man under you had different plans. He immediately took control of the situation and turned to lay you against the seats in the back. He unbuttoned his shirt, and you pushed the cloth off of his arms. The heat in the car increased as you both continued your embrace. The rain continued to hit the car, and after a while, the lights in the car went off after no one left or exited the vehicle. Leaving you two to continue in darkness, but that didn't matter to either of you. The car was also driven so far in the forest that no one would go by, especially in the rain, and see the vehicle. And, something you found out long ago, there was no signal this far in the woods, so no call would interrupt your moment of love. 

However,

Shao Xin was a different case.