━051

⚠︎ MAJOR MANGA SPOILERS: TENJIKU ARC
[DO NOT OPEN THE PHOTOS IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET SPOILED, BUT I CHANGED THE TEXT]⚠︎

APRIL 1 2018

It's been 12 years since that day. Everyone continued their lives, just like what you said.

"Emma, can you hold Kenma now?! I'm going to the cemetery!" Mikey shouted at his younger sister. He was currently holding a 1 year old baby boy with blonde hair and black eyes, just like him.

"Just put him on the crib!" Emma shouted back from the living room. "Kenchin, get him for a while or I'm going to burn your shop!" Ryu quickly get the baby and kick Mikey out of the house.

They were currently on your house, that's now named as Sano residence.

Mikey let Micchan accompany him without any leash, because Micchan hates leash. Walking straight to the cemetery, he bumped to Takemicchi on the way, that ended up walking him him to the cemetery too.

Now, they were on the cemetery. Standing in front of a tombstone. Mikey lighted a white candle and put some flowers before praying with Takemicchi silently, Micchan just sat beside Mikey, waiting for him peacefully.

After praying, Mikey just look at the tombstone of his beloved person. He sigh deeply and look at Takemicchi. "Let's go now. Hina-chan is probably waiting for you. Your wedding is nearing. You'll be graduating from being a virgin." Mikey chuckle.

But he heard no response from Takemicchi, he just fell on his knees while holding his shirt tightly. Looking up on Mikey, he started to cry. "Mikey-kun... Y/N-san... she."

"It's alright, Takemicchi. It's in the past now." Mikey assured. Takemicchi stood from the ground and wipe his tears away.

"It's still March 14 there but... cherry blossoms is already bloomed."

"It's April 1 now, you know." Takemicchi gasped, he can't believe that he came back in the future on unequal dates. All he can remember was Mikey wants them on the hospital immediately and when they arrived there, Mikey was standing in front of the emergency room, he can remember that Mikey is also mumbling something which no one can hear, but when he heard some of it, he's now in the future without even shaking Naoto's hand.

Takemicchi look down and saw the ring on Mikey's left hand. He pointed on it and say, "What happened to the ring Y/N-san gave you?!"

Mikey chuckle at Takemicchi, who reminds him of his older brother. "I think I don't need that ring anymore. I'm actually... married now, for almost 6 years. I got married after my graduation."

"WHAT?!!" that's the only word Takemicchi can utter.

"Did you bump your head to the post again after you drink with Chifuyu again?" Mikey suspiciously asked, while holding his chin. "Arrrf!" Micchan barked.

"Yeah, that's right, Micchan. Uncle Takemitchy getting suspicious day by day." an arrow hit Takemicchi's head, as he look at Mikey with offended look.

"By the way, where's your wife?" he confusedly asked. Mikey went silent for a second but answers him nonetheless.

"She's in the hospital. She got into a car accident last month and she still needs to recover and... she still hasn't waking up since that day." he state. Takemicchi panicked and keep apologizing to Mikey, for asking him such a thing.

"It's alright, go now. Hina-chan is waiting for you at Mitsuya's shop." Mikey gently pushes Takemicchi's back.

Takemicchi hesitate to just leave Mikey without asking him what happened to you, but he just gave up and thought that he could just ask Mikey about it next time. "I'm going now then! Bye bye, Mikey-kun!"