━041.

—December 28

"Y/N....san.."Emma mutter as she began to woke up from her sleeping state since last 2 days from the attack at the shopping district.

"Emma."you jolted from your chair beside her bed as you heard her talk.

"I'm alive?"she mutter once again, looking at her surrounding.

"Yeah, thank goodness you're awake. Let me get the doctors." you run outside and call for the doctors to come to Emma's room.

"Ms. Sano."the doctor said with 2 nurses beside him, as he check Emma up.

"Please,stay outside for a while Miss." One of the nurses said at you,as she motion for you to come out of the room for a while.

"I'll wait outsid—"you were cutted off when Emma called out for you again.

"Y/N-san please....can you get everyone here?" she said.

"They're fighting Tenjiku right now."you said, as she look at you with her soft pleading eyes.

"I want to tell them.... something..."she added.

"I'll go then."you said,now ready to go but she spoke once again.

"Izana...please...let him come too."she said making you stop from your tracks in front of her room,you look at her with hesitance at first but its replaced with a smile. "I will."

You walk fastly outside the hospital while calling someone. Just after calling someone on your phone, you hop on the bike that you borrow or maybe taken from Shion, before driving to where the Tenjiku and Touman having a fight.

'shit! I forgot my coat!' You groan, you were just wearing a black turtleneck as top and black leggings and a boots at the lower part of your body.

● ● ●

Loud roar of a motorbike was heard at the entrance of the lot where the fight of Tenjiku and Touman take a place.

"AHAAHAHAHAHAAH" an amused laugh came out from your mouth as the vehicle you're driving fly inside the battlefield. Everyone look at you with shocked reaction.

"That's fun! HAAHAHA!" you laugh once again before hopping out of the motorbike with satisfied grin.

"Y/N-chin?!!"Mikey shout while looking at you with Izana behind him, probably having one on one with him.

"Y/N-SAN??!!!" Everyone in Touman shout in unison, making a surprised faces.

"Stop shouting. And..."you look at everyone and take some photos while laughing.   "Your faces are too shocked AHAHAHA wait pfft."

"Can't she read the atmosphere?" a Tenjiku member said.

"Why the fuck you're here?!!"Ryu shout while asking, shaking your shoulders back and forth, who's still laughing.

You calmed down and went to your normal face again before answering his question. "Emma is awake. She said to me that she want to make you all to talk to her for something."

"Emma is awake now huh."Ryu smile before looking at Mikey, wanting to end the fight already but his eyes widen when he saw Izana launching a strong punch to Mikey's face,to make him unconscious. "MIKEY! INFRONT!" Ryu shout Mikey look infront of him, wanting to dodge its to late, Izana's fist was already just 5 inches close to his face.