━015.

It's been 2 days after that grocery day.Now you were on the airport to pick your grandparents.It's already 5 pm.

"Y/NNNNN~"you can hear a loud familiar voice,you turn around and engulf by a bone breaking hug.

"Grandma, welcome back."you said as she release you.

"Yes,I AM BACK!"she pump her post in the air.

"Stop being loud,you old hag."Your grandfather said in annoyance.

"Welcome back,Grandpa."you greet him with monotone voice but with smile,he look at you up and down with slight irritation.

"Is that how you greet your grandparent?Tch,kids this day.Such a brats."he walk away.'my Y/N greet me~with a smile!~she's still cute as ever when she was kid~i got excited when my old hag said we're going here so I got many gifts for her~kyaahhh~'

Umm...you see he's a tsundere.

"Let'zzz go to your apartment,my dear~"your grandma beam.

"Oh,right."you help her pick her luggage up.

After 45 minutes you three already reach your apartment.

"It's been a while since we came here."your grandma wandered around like a small kid.

"Did you even clean here?"he tch.'its literally shinning' he thought.

"Want some coffee? or tea?or juice?"you offer.

"Tea~"Grandma said inside your room.'oh no,not my room.'

"Are you an idiot?You would want a coffee in the middle of summer?!....Juice."

"Okay,want some cinnamon rolls?"they just nod.

You serve them the snacks and decide to also sit.

"How was your daily life here,dear?" Grandma take a sip from her tea.

"It's kinda normal though."Taking a sip from your coffee.

"Do you have a boyfriend already?~"she ask with a gleam on her eyes.

"Umm..."you choked from the coffee and cough.

"Who would like a bratty kid, like your granddaughter,old hag?" 'my Y/N had a boyfriend?!I can't let someone have my one and only precious granddaughter!my Y/N' Grandpa cry internally

"I don't have any."you assured them.

Your grandma sigh in disappointment and your grandpa sigh in relief. 'she don't have any, I'm glad.And...how come no one likes my beautiful granddaughter,huh!!?'

"Ohh, who's this kid, Y/N?"She's holding the picture frame with a photo of you and Mikey.

"That's Manjiro,we take that last festival."