━016.

Loud laugh from random kids,also some from teenagers,cry from a kid who's her balloon flew way from her grasp,a loud shitty screams from scaredy asses.

That's all here in zoo.

Right in zoo.A ZOO.WHO WOULD WANT TO GO TO ZOO IN THE MIDDLE OF SUMMER?!

"Let's go to lions cage!"grandma said while punching the air.

"Tch.Such a drag."Grandpa says while crossing his arms. 'same thoughts,gramps'

"Y/N-chin a giraffe!"Mikey shout while pointing at the said animal.

'how the heck did I end up here'

—An hour ago

"Y/N why aren't you getting dressed yet"Grandma said while swirling his dress like a teenager.

"Why though? I'm not going anywhere today and it's also hot out there."Sipping a coffee.

"We're going to zoo."grandma said as grandpa pop out.

"Then why are you drinking a coffee, idiot?"
Grandpa said giving you a wierd look. 'my Y/N and I will go to zoo~yaaay~'

"Y/N-chin let's go!"Mikey tug your sleeve with a pleading eyes.

"I'm not going, I'm busy."

"C'mon my granddaughter."Grandma said in English accent.(she sound like hobi)

"Y/N-chin"he's now sitting at the floor in front of the couch where you were sitting  with the same upgraded pleading eyes.

"Tch.Fine."him and grandma share a high five as you get dressed with a summer shirt with a knee long skirt.

—Present

ROARRRRRR

An old tiger roar on the top of his lungs as the crowds awed it.

"It look like Baji."he snicker,you took a photo from his expression and the tiger.

"Y/N dear~Take some photos of us too~" you nod and let the three of them gathered to one side like those family photos.

Click.click.click.

"Done."you look at the photo and look at them.

"Come with us too Y/N~"

"I'm holding the camera."she snatched the camera and give it to a middle aged man and pay him.

"C'mere."she drag you to their side and let the old man to took some photos of you all.

Click.click.click.

"Here,Ms."the old man gave you the camera and you all look at the photos he took.

"Let's go to giraffe."Mikey said as grandma's aura became a garden again.

"I'm tired dealing with kids."grandpa growled but go there anyway. 'i wonder what kind of animal wound my little Y/N wound like?~maybe a elephant~hmm...or a monkey?NO,my Y/N wouldn't like that kind of animal!'

"It look like Ryu."you said pointing at the giraffe.

"Lmao,Agree."you two look at each other for a second and snicker.

"Let's take a photos."you take some photos with him and the giraffe.

"It look like Kenchin's with us."he said.

"Let's go to bear."you suggest and they nod with the same garden aura.

"Whoa, it's big and .....cute."taking a photos of the mama bear with her kiddy bears. Grandma ask if she can borrow the camera and you give it to her.

"It's like you,Y/N-chin."Mikey said while looking at them.

"Am I that furry?"tilting your head.

"No, it's not like that."

"Then why?"

"The Mama bear really taking care of her kids well and I can see her care to you, you're always taking care of me and i am really grateful for that."he look at you with a toothy grin.You smile with a little pink tint on your cheeks.

You smile with a little pink tint on your cheeks

"I'm not your mom though."you said before averting your gaze at him.

"Ehh?You are."he protest.

"No, I'm not."you walk away from him as he follow you.

"You are~"he hug your back.

Sighing you stop at your tracks and look at the caged animal in front of you.

"Jiro."you unwrapped his arm on your back and let him wrap his arm in front of you.

"What is it,Y/N-chin?"

"You know you're like......"

"Like?"pointing at the animal who's hugging a tree branch.

"A koala."

"Y/N-chin!"