━023.

"Thank you for today,L/N-san."one of the girl staff said.

"Yeah,bye bye."waving your goodbye at them.

Your work just get more bigger cause of the 'Face of the Fall' event that a company invite you to attend,the company that holding the event said that they'll cost you ¥50K per shooting,and they also said that if their sales got bigger they gonna give you a bonus worth of ¥100K,it have five shoots so it's ¥250K in just a month.

"Money really is everything."you said,with a sparkling aura.

"I know that,so shut up and let's go."A familiar voice said,you flinch from the sudden voice.

"Stop popping everywhere,Ryu!"

"Yeah yeah."rolling his eyes before opening a big umbrella.

"It's raining?"he nod and let you to share his umbrella,to go home.

"You look gloomy,what happened?"you ask.

"Nothing."looking away,you didn't believe his lie.

"C'mon man,spill the tea like usual."he chuckle a little and turn to enter a ramen shop.

"Welcome!"a waiter(?) greet,you two take a seat in front of the counter.

"Two spicy bowl,make it special."Ryu ordered,the cook nod and do the order for 5 minutes.Ryu tie your hair to a low ponytail (like Tsunade) to not let your hair to be an ingredient to the food.

"Here you go."giving you two the order.

"Thank you for the food."you and Ryu said in unison.

"So, what is it?"Looking at Ryu,while slurping.

"Me and Emma had a fight."he said,you went silent for a second and thought a 'i never see them talk to each other longer that 5 minutes,how the hell they got into a fight?!well,maybe that's the case'

"Talk to her more often,you idiot."chopping his head with your hand.

"How the hell can I do that,I can't even stand to talk to her for 5 minutes straight?!"he shout in a whisper,to not disturb other costumers.

"Not to talk to her straight?"you mutter under you breath."Are you perhaps...gay?"

"Wtf?"you chuckle at his response.

"Kidding,man"smacking his back,making him almost choked his food.

"Shut up."he mutter,back to slurping his noddles again.

"Fighting in relationship seems really a bad problem."you said,holding you chin.

"It's actually our first time fighting since we came to dating stage."(In manga, they did not actually became a couple but I will make them couple here)

"That's rough,even me don't know how to go out to that situation."

"Don't tell me you never been in a relationship before?"he said, dramatically with a snort.

"Are mocking my beauty?"breaking each of your chopsticks to two with a vein popped on your forehead.

"I'm kidding,stop glaring like that,you look like angry bird."

"Shut up!"bonking his head again.

"So,what am I gonna do?Are you even gonna help me?"you nod as a response.

"Please tell me you're not thinking something lewd."

"I'm not a horny bastard,you punk!"

"I didn't said that."looking away with a chuckle.

"Just go and say sorry to her."you said.

"Is that gonna help?"

"Of course,lowering your pride is a good things sometimes."you said, finishing your food.

"If that can help,then i'll do it."he said.

"You really love Emma don't ya?"he look away from your statement.

"I also want a guy like you, ya'know."

"Are you saying that I'm your type?Are you in love with me?~"he tease,poking your cheeks playfully.

"Or maybe you just want to do something to me?"he cover his body with his arms dramatically.

"Shut up,I said 'a guy like you' not you, dumbass."bonking him.

"Emma love you and you love Emma,so it's impossible for me to fall for ya."

"Ohh,you sure?~"your face flush pink from his teasing.

"I'm saying is, don't you dare break Emma's heart,if you do that....."you look at him with a deadly glare while cracking your knuckles. "..... i'll break your bones to pieces." he nod with smile.

"Wow,you look like a reliable senior there."clapping his hands,your face came to normal again.

"Anyone can count on me if they trust me."you smile at him,he smile from your words and stand up from his seat.

"Thanks then,Y/N-san."you pat his head and stand up from your seat.

"Anytime,Ryu."you two walk out of the shop to go home this time,the rain wasn't that heavy,just normal.

You two arrive at the apartment in just 20 minutes,you unlock the door and saw a two pair of shoes,the one probably from Mikey and the other one is unknown.

"I'm home."you said,Ryu behind you.

"Welcome home."Mikey's greet was faint,he was on the couch with...

"Emma?"Ryu called out,the called girl stood up from her seat and immediately hug Ryu.

"Sorry,I got mad and left you there, I'm sorry."Emma said,hugging Ryu tightly.

"Yeah,sorry too."Ryu patted her head,while wrapping his left hand on her waist.

"Kiss kiss~ fall in love~"you and Mikey cheer.

"Tch,shut up."He said,before bending on her height and kiss her forehead.

"Kyahhhh~"you and Mikey cheer again.

"Seriously,stop that."He said,Emma laugh from you and Mikey before kissing Ryu on his cheeks with a hug.

"I can feel the single vibe here."you mumble with a crocodile tear.

"I can feel the cold autumn."Mikey mutter.

"Why do I need to see this cheesy thing?"he added.

"This must be censored for kids."you said, covering Mikey eyes.

"you said, covering Mikey eyes