━007.

It's been a week since you take Mikey in.Today was Saturday which means,NO CLASSES.HOORAY!

"Y/N-chin,wakey wakey"Mikey the alarm clock shaking you again.

"It's Saturday,its day off."covering yourself in a blanket like a cocoon.

"We need to buy groceries and it's 7:30 already"shaking you again.

"It can wait."

"Get up."he give you a dead eye glare.

'i guess I have no choice then' you took his wrist and pull him at you causing him to stumble at your side.

"Sleep for a while"you said almost like a whisper as you cuddle with him,you as big spoon.

"..."he didn't reply and just hug you back.

'i won' you smile while soothing his hair.In a minute he's already asleep so as you.

After almost an hour you call feel him move meaning he's awake.

"Y/N-chin, it's 9 already."poking your right cheek.

"Tch."getting up you look at him clinging at your back as usual.You go out on the room as he unwrapped himself.

You enter the bathroom and soak on the bathtub for a minute as you took a bath.In 30 minutes you got out of the bathroom and see him blending a coffee.With a doriyaki at the table.

"How many times do I need to tell you,no sweets for breakfast?!"you chop his head.

"We don't eat sweets on breakfast everyday, so it's fine"patting your shoulder.

"Don't fine fine me,we ate taiyaki for breakfast yesterday."taking a sip from your coffee he made.

"You're always grumpy,do you had angry issue?"he sat on his chair.

"It's just normal for me."

"That's not got ya'know,you might have wrinkles."

"I won't,did you take a bath already?"

"Of course, before you cuddle with me"

In a 20 minutes you two got out to marketplace and bump to Ryu with a girl on his side and a blonde kid with light orange haired girl.

"Good morning,Mikey"he greet.

"Good morning ,Kenchin"he said in English accent.

"Is this the reason you don't got home,Mikey?"the girl beside Ryu said who almost same height as Mikey said.

"Yup,this is Y/N-chin"he introduce you as you just nod.

"Yo yo yo, I'm Sano Ema"waving at you.

"L/N Y/N,are you his sis?"

"You got it right!Are you my bro lil girlfriend!" 'she's loud'

"No,I'm not"you politely said.

"No,she is"Mikey comment.

"Shut up,top knot."

'She called him top knot?!!'the two kids thought.

"Since all of us here, why don't all of us go together to roam around"Ema suggest.

"I'll pass,I have some work to do."you said with right hand raise.

"Nope,we will come"Mikey insist.

"You lil shi—"

"Let's go then!"she announce. 'this is pain'

Four of you roam around the market, there's many stall and shops.Ema wandering around every stalls even a kids shop supply.

After an hour she decided to take a break and treat us some crepes.But not so long later he drag Mikey to come with her to check out a bargain clothes stall leaving you and Ryu at the side of nowhere.

"This is pain."he said taking a bite from his crepe.

"Yeah agree,how can she enjoy wandering around like a kid without getting tired?!"you groan.

"You're a girl you maybe know that."

"No shit, I'm fine sleeping at home instead wandering around."

"Same bro same."

"Hey,look at that."pointing at a random couple feeding each other with an ice cream.

"Hmm...why people enjoy that kind of thing?"

"That's so cringe."

"Yeah,totally cringe"

"Ara~you two do get along aren't you?"Ema and Mikey pop out to the conversation.

"What are you talking about?"Mikey said with a dark aura along with Ema.

"Nothing."both of you said.

"C'mon tell us"the two of them look totally serious. 'they really are siblings'you look at Ryu and point at the couple earlier.

"Oh?~You want to try that too?"Ema said as both of you choked your own saliva.

"No,not at all"once again you two said in unison.

"Y/N-chin,say Ahh"Mikey offer his crepe in front of your mouth gently. 'do I look like a baby??!!!'

"A-a-ahh"you open your mouth and take a bite from his.

"Does it good?"he smile.You just nod.As you look at Ema and Ryu who also did the same.After a second Ema drag Mikey again at the bargain stall earlier.

"..."

"..."

You two look at each other and look away then 'pooff' both of you explode with a embarrassing thing just happened.

"T-that's"you stutter.

"Embarrassing."he finished.

At the distance

"They really do get along,huh?"Ema said with annoyed with jealous aura.

"I'm gonna spar with Kenchin later"Mikey said also radiating the same aura.

"She make Draken flustered....I never make him do that"Ema said, punching Mikey rapidly like a kid.