━031.

Ryu,Emma,Hina,Takemicchi and Mikey, five of them arrive at your school just in time,from your schedule time you gave at Mikey.

"School festival,huh."Ryu said,looking around at the stalls that standing near the entrance of the school ground.

"Whoa,high school life are really cool."Hina said,buying takoyaki with Emma.

"Rigmmft"Mikey said,eating some of his taiyaki he buy at one of the stall,with balloon on his hand.

"Why the heck you have a balloon?"Ryu ask.

"That girl gave me this,she said kids like balloons."pointing at the girl on the entrance who's holding many balloons floating in the air with a yarn tangled at it.

"You're not a kid,idiot."Ryu said,taking one of Mikey's taiyaki.

"I may not but I like balloons."he said,with a cat face ft. sparkling aura, before running to another stall that selling foods.

"What an actual idiot."he sigh,he dial someone to call while everyone of them doing things.

"Sup, we're here."he said, holding the phone on his right ear.

"C'mere to the second floor." The one he's calling said.

"How the heck I'm going to find you there?"

"Hmm...just ask the other students for the most beautiful that exist here."

"You sure have too much confident to yourself."he reply,walking upstairs to the second floor of the school building.

"Hehehe, I'm not lying though."

"Yeah yeah,shut up."hunging up his phone, before putting it back to his pocket.

"Oi."a first year boy flinch from the sudden call,the boy mutter 'what is it?' while trembling furiously.

"Do you know where's the most beautiful that exist here is?"He said with a little glare. 'shit,I really said that thing'

"Yes,just go to class 1-A there."he said cheerfully while pointing at the class door.

"Yosh, thanks."walking away from the boy he just taken as hostage—i mean just asked.

"Where are ya,sis."he said,sliding the door to side,the other peoples that inside the room look at Ryu with mixed of scared, confused and saying goodbye to their lives.

"M-m-may I k-know wh-who's y-your s-sis?"the class rep ask Ryu,with a trembling legs.

"Ohh,welcome Ryu~"a familiar girl who's wearing her school uniform wave at him,as he walk at her making the others look at them while trembling for her life.

"Sup,what do you want?"he greet,taking a seat from another chair.

"C'mon Ryu,do my hair."Ryu sigh and stand up from his seat with a groan.

"What style? Pigtails?"

"Nah,I want this one."pointing at the hairstyle from the magazine.

"Wtf, I'm not a hair stylist ya'know."he said, analyzing the said hairstyle she want.

"Is that why you have that lame hairstyle?"you snort,Ryu grew an irk mark and hold at comb like a knife.

"Let me kill you then."he threaten,with a deadly stare.

"Yup, thanks."you said with a cheeky smile.

After some struggling with your tangled hair,Ryu finished the hairstyle you want in 30 minutes,it was a high bun braid with a head band braid.