━042.

It's now the night before the awaited new year, ever since the day after the Toman vs Tenjiku, Izana been living with you and Mikey at your unit and the outcome is good but ....

"You both done yet? Make sure you two are wearing your kimono—" you stop from saying more when you saw the living room of you unit, full of mess.

"Umm...we are not fighting." Izana and Mikey said in unison as you just stare at them. Izana was holding the thickest(8cm) book above his head to slap it to Mikey, while Mikey using the cooking pot on his head to use it as his shield. And everything else on the living room are scattered on the floor. That's the case, they're fighting a lot.

"How many times do I need to tell both of you that...." You pick up the broom to its handle while staring at them with your usual innocent smile. "...you need to stop fighting in here and keep the unit clean from any mess."

"Umm... Y/N-chin calm down." Mikey immediately put the pot on the kitchen counter as Izana move quickly to put the book on the shelf below the coffee table.

"I'm calm." They sweatdrop and immediately run at the door to save their lives from death.

"Oi, let's go now!-" Ryu open the door slightly to pick the three of you to go now at the Shrine. But he stopped infront of the door when he saw Izana and Mikey running towards the door and shouting 'Help!', He just give them a close smile and closed the door and stopped it from opening by Izana and Mikey so that they cannot escape before he says. "We will just wait at the Shrine. Bye-bye."

"WTF KENCHIN?!! I'M GOING TO KICK YOU OUT IN HEAVEN OR HELL!!" Mikey shout before looking at you along with Izana.

"I guess this is the end." Izana mutter, he closed his eyes and ready himself to die. "May heaven accept me. And I want Shinichiro to pick me up from here."

"You two will never be accepted in heaven." You said before swinging them the broom, they shout loudly that everyone in the apartment building can hear.

● ● ●

"Ohh, there they are." Mitsuya said, looking at the entrance of the Shrine with a smile. Ryu sweatdrop before hiding at Mitsuya's back while muttering 'They're alive and I'm dead'.

"Did you all wait too long? Sorry." you scratch the back of your neck. They say that its alright before looking at Izana and Mikey. They look normal, Izana was holding the edge of your left side sleeve of your kimono, Mikey also did the same but he was on your right side, while Micchan rested on Mikey's head comfortably.

"Kenchin/Draken." Mikey and Izana glare at Ryu that's hiding behind Mitsuya while whistling. "I'm not the one who came at your unit. It's probably a doppelganger."

"What the heck really happened? They doesn't seems to be dead." Smiley ask with Angry on his side.

"We cleaned the whole unit for our sorry so we survived." Izana state.

"Now now come on. Let's go and wish at the Shrine." You said at Izana and Mikey. They nod and hold the hem of your sleeves tightly, so that they do not disappear or you do not disappear from their sight.

"They look like 10 year olds." Yuzuha said, Mitsuya chuckle and take some photos before following the three of you.

"Ohh right, I'm just going to call someone for a while. All of you can go first." You said. "We'll wait for you." Mitsuya said, trying to stop Mikey and Izana from killing Ryu, with Kakucho helping him.