━038.

"Good evening, darling~♡" a tall man said on top of you. Mikey take a peek on what's happening and once he his eyes landed on the man on top of you. He grip the knife tightly while looking at the man, wanting to kill him.

"Get the hell away from me." You said without any expression, pushing him away before standing up from the floor.

"Y/N-nee!"a small 10 year old kid jump and hug you like a koala. "Can spot the difference between the last time we saw each other and now?!" The kid cheerfully ask while radiating a bright aura.

"I think you grew bigger."you said, holding him like Simba to take a look more on him. "You're right! I grew 1.5 centimeters the last time we saw each other!" He announce while laughing. You just pat his head while muttering 'that's great'. He run at the twins and start to play with them.

"Who's that kid, Y/N-chin? And why that bastard here!" Mikey ask beside you with a frown written on his face, while glaring at the man.

"That kid is Nishinoya Yuu, he's my cousin from father side." You said with a smile.

"And that big motherfucker is Hanma Shuji, he's also my cousin at the same side. Their mothers was my father's younger sisters that's why we don't share same surnames." You explained.

"Why that kid look like that motherfucker then?" Mikey ask innocently, looking at Yuu. "Shuji is popular with women and also tall , so Yuu imitated his hair style, he said that he also wanted to be popular with women and become tall like this motherfucker."

"Hmm...My little girl Y/N really gotten big since the last time I saw her and she's cursing at me now~ And you're still not a mother, so no need to call me motherfucker." Hanma said after saying his greeting at your grandparents and parents, he hug you gently from behind while looking at Mikey. You sigh and release yourself at Hanma's hold and sit at the couch for a while.

"Who told you to hold my Y/N-chin so causally?" Mikey glare at him more with an irk mark on his forehead as Hanma did the same, they glare at each other before running at your side as fast as they can.

"Who the hell are you to hold my little Y/N like that!" Hanma shout at Mikey, who's hugging your left side.

"Huh?! No one told you that you could touch my Y/N-chin!" Mikey shout back, pushing Hanma away from your right side.

'i just want some peace of mind' you internally cry from their loudness.

You can hear the door bell rang again. You open the door and got immediately hugged by two different people.

"Merry Christmas." They greet before pecking at your cheeks. "Merry Christmas, Hajime and my Seishu~" you greet them back, while hugging them tightly.

Hanma and Mikey take a peek at you and immediately run to snatch you away from Koko and Inui, while glaring at them.

"Know them, Y/N-chin?" You nod at Mikey's question. "I'm the one who took care of Seishu when his sister died. And Hajime is just a Kokonut. No need to be jealous."

"If you say so." He stop glaring at Koko and Inui and also let go of you, as Hanma did the same.

"Come in." They nod and walk inside of your apartment. They also greet a good evening your family before taking a seat at the couch.

Just as you also take a seat at the couch, the doorbell rang again, making you grow an irk mark on your forehead. 'whoever that motherfucker I'm going to break his bones' you went to open the door again and got immediately hugged by many peoples.