His hands were gripping both of my arms tightly.

"This isn't any game Sarah. All I want is a second chance to prove myself, frankly, I just want to live these three months with you because I know after that you will divorce me and move on in your life. I won't be able to get this chance again"

" I know you hate me but believe me I am not here to hurt you again. I just want you back in my life but respecting your decision I am not forcing you for anything" He whispered huskily and placed his hand on my right cheek, while his sorrowful eyes were staring at me intensely

"Please Sarah, everyone deserves a second chance then why not me? Mistakes happen, it is part of what makes us human. Please just think about it." He spoke, and I could feel the desperation in his voice.

He stood there for another second holding me and, then turned away to walk into the guest room.  

I didn't move from my spot, I stared at his disappearing figure until he got inside the room. 

My stupid heart kept telling me that he was right, everyone deserves a second chance while my brain was adamant on the same thing that, he doesn't have any right to have that chance.

Well, I decided to choose my brain this time as whenever I listened to my stupid heart, I ended up getting hurt again.

I hope these few months get over soon and after that, there won't be any Adrian Parker in my life.

I walked into my bedroom and changed into some comfortable clothes.

I laid down on my bed and closed my eyes. I wish Mom was here with me today, I wished she was here to listen to me and give me advice on this situation.

A tear dropped from my eyes remembering how alone I am, I don't even have a father
or a sibling with whom I can talk now.

I kept thinking about my miserable life, and after a few minutes, I felt my eyes getting heavier, and soon sleep engulfed me. 

______

I heard birds chirping and the sun was peeking through the closed curtains. I pulled my body up and yawned. I tied my head into a bun and got out of my bed.

I entered the bathroom and took a bath, after 20 minutes I was dressed in my work clothes.

I was busy fixing my hair while sitting on my bed when I heard my bedroom door open.

I lifted my head and saw Adrian walk in wearing an apron, while his hands held a tray full of food. 

"Good Morning, wife," he said and walked towards me 

"I cooked breakfast for you," He said with a smile on his face as placed the tray in front of me.

why is he being so sweet now?

Didn't I tell him to stay away from me?

"I know you told me to be away from you and your life Sarah but let me at least do these things for you until we are together," he explained seeing my irritated look.

"You do not need to do that Adrian"

"Please let me, by doing this you can have some good memories about me at least." He said and gestured for me to eat.

I started having breakfast while he stood there staring at me. Feeling awkward I  asked him to join me but he declined me politely and left the room.

Once I finished eating my breakfast I took the tray and kept it back in the kitchen. I was about to leave for work when I saw Adrian walking out of the room dressed in a black suit. The suit fitted his sculpture well, making him look professional yet sexy.