• Rindo Haitani - Mine

Start from the beginning

Gulping you clenched your backbag tightly against you " W-what do you w-want?" You tried to sound confident but instead sounded like a scared puppy

The blond spit out his cigar and took a step closer to you. The smell of alcohol and smoke instantly making your nose wrinkle in disgust

" Why don't you tell me what a cute little doll is doing in such an eerie place in the middle of the night?" He snickered " Lonely maybe?"

Before you could even reply, the man had pinned both your wrists above your head with one hand.

Your eyes widen, as fear settled in. You tried to kick him off with your legs but the blond pressed himself fully against you, giving you no space to move

" Now behave or you this might hurt" he breathed against your ear.

Tears of frustration formed in your eyes as you felt his hand touch every part of your body. From you chest all the way to your lower region.

You bit your lip to contain any sounds from leaving your mouth. You refused to give him the triumph of knowing that what he did actually felt good.

The whole time you couldn't move but when he retracted his hand from between your legs and you heard him unzip his pants, did you finally snap out of it.

You began to wriggle, making the man's grip on your wrist tighten " Stop moving, you bitch" he hissed

" Hey!" a voice called out, gaining both your attention's.

" You've got three seconds to get your hands off of her before I kill you, Osanai"

" R-rindo?" You stuttered

" Huh? What did you say pretty boy" the man known as Osanai mocked.

The purple, black haired ignored his tone and walked up your way till he was in arms reach. 

Rindo's eyes trailed from the man to you. And for just a fraction of a moment, you swore that you saw a hint a rage in his orbs

And though you were right, the Bonten member couldn't help but feel both angered and somewhat turned on at the sight in front of him. Your hair was messy, face flushed and your trouser had slide a little down, exposing the string of your underwear. 

Despite having seen you in such state many times, it never failed to make him feel attracted to you. 

However at this very moment, it irritated him beyond belief that it wasn't him who made you look that way. 

Rindo hated the fact that he wanted to be the only one to do this to you. But what made him even more frustrated was that for the past week, he had done nothing but thought about you.

" Are you just gonna sta-" In a blink of an eye, you watched as Osanai was sent flying into the wall, with one single punch.

Shaking his hand, Rindo let out an exaggerated sigh before shifting his attention to you.

" This is precisely why I told you that you can't survive on your own" he growled

Knowing he was right and feeling ashamed for not being able to protect yourself you lowered you head, not saying anything. 

" Did he... you know.." the purple haired scratched his neck " Are you.. okey?" He finally managed to ask

It was a dumb reason, but hearing him ask about your well being for the very first time made you feel happy. Looking up you couldn't control but smile at him " I'm okey" 

Rindo squinted his eyes, trying to see if you were lying.

But when no sign indicated so, did he abruptly grab you by the waist and push you against the brick wall, once again

" Next time something like this happens make sure to let them know you're not free" with that Rindo crashed his lips onto yours making your eyes widen

There were so many thoughts running trough your mind that at first you didn't kiss back.

But the biggest question in your head was whether or not response to his affection. Because if you did, you knew that you would be right back at the starting point.

However just like Rindo, you felt frustrated that during the entire week, you had actually missed him.

His touch, his scent, his body...everything

It annoyed you. To care about a handsome guy who just used you as a playtoy. Well that was what you assumed he saw you as. But unbeknownst to you Rindo didn't view you like that.

Not anymore.

He was unsure of what to call you but for now he decided to let it be. He would figure it out later

Pulling away from your lips the man began to nibble and suck on your neck. And it was then you knew you couldn't live without him.

Gasping you threw your head back making the Bonten boy grin against your skin

Feeling a sudden bolt of pain you hissed and watched as Rindo retreated his head from your neck to look at you. A small stream of blood dripped from his lips down his chin.

" Now everyone will know that your mine" he grinned, satisfied at the mark he left