• Manjiro Sano - Save us - Part 1

! This contains manga Spoilers but of course with modifications !

" Absolutely not!" Naoto flicked Takemichi's forehead making him wince

" Please! I need to talk to Mikey and I know L/n can help us get into contact with him"

The police officer pinched the brigde of his nose " Takemichi, I don't think you fully understand how dangerous that can be. That woman is a member of Bonten and Mikey's right hand. "

" What?" the black haired gasped

" Yes, she's been part of it ever since it was founded."

Hearing this the boy suddenly had a flashback from the past. Specially a talk he had with you the day Toman was disbanded. 

He had asked you what your plans were since the gang ceased to exist. Because when he thought back to his own future, he vividly recalled not ever seeing you.

" Whatever happens, I know that I'll remain by Mikey's side. " was your answer " In fact I need to. He has lost so much that I don't know if he'll be okey. I have to be his support and make sure he stays on the right path"

Sinking into the couch of his living room, Takemichi couldn't believe that you had sticked to your word. Sure he knew how close you and Mikey were from the start. Yet he never guessed that you would go that far to stay by his side.

After all Bonten was reputated to be one of Shibuya's most dangerous organization. They committed violent acts such as robberies, murders and all kinds of other criminal stuff. 

Though you used to be a member of Toman and were just as savage as the guys, it was hard for him to picture you participating in these kinds of actions. 

You were a good and caring person who always tried to make the right decisions. You helped Mikey countless of times when a difficult choice had to be made.

Together with Draken you maintained the order in the Tokyo Manji Gang

And that is why Takemichi couldn't imagine you killing and torturing people for fun

" Even if what you say is true. I know L/n and I'm sure she's nothing like those guys. " he clenched his hands together " She can't be, I refuse to accept that"

Naoto frowned at the naiveness of his friend. He knew how he always tried to see the good in people. This was an admirable yet also troublesome quality. Especially when the officer remembered all those times his beliefs had almost gotten him killed.

" Please Naoto, I'm begging you" 

Turning his head, the brown haired stared at his friend, who bowed " I have to talk to L/n so I can get to Mikey and find out how this could've happened to him."

Knowing the unlimited determination the boy possessed, which frighten him a little, Naoto let out an exaggerated sigh " Even if I say no, you'll probably find another way to contact her right?"

Takemichi perked his head up and nodded vigorously

" Fine, but promise me that you'll be careful! I don't want you to die when your wedding is in three days" he sternly gazed at the raven haired making him gulp. Takemichi had to admit that Naoto could be quite intimidating when he wanted to 

" I swear it"

***

Sitting on the swing in the park, Takemichi checked his watch once again. It had been over an hour and still no sign of you. He started to wonder if this was the correct meeting place or if you had simply just bailed on him.