• Mitsuya Takashi - Husband material - part 1

" I'm home" you announced with a loud groan. Taking off your shoes you sauntered to the living room where you instantly plopped down on the couch.

" Welcome, how was work?"

Tilting your head back, you gazed at Mitsuya who hovered over you.

" Today I had to show them my storyboard and of course they asked for a few changes here and there." You rolled your eyes in annoyance " So I was stuck at my desk all day and I'm still not finished"

The lilac haired frowned " Don't tell me you're gonna pull an all nighter again?" He asked concerned

You nodded with a faint smile " I have to, the deadline is tomorrow morning"

Mitsuya sighed, not liking the idea since you had already done that for the past three days.

Stretching you stood up and went to the kitchen to grab a coffee " Anyway how was your day?"

" Nothing special, I just sewed a couple of tuxedos for my friends. "

" Oh yeah for Takemichi's wedding right?"

The boy nodded " Man I still can't believe he's gonna get married" you chuckled to yourself 

" Our cry baby will be the second wedded man of the group" Mitsuya added with a laugh

Pouring the warm beverage into a cup you took a sip and hummed with satisfaction " Alright I'm gonna start" you gave the boy a peck on the cheek before making your way to your study room

" Wait! Did you at least have dinner?" he questioned

Looking over your shoulder you shook your head " No but that's alright. I've got some snacks in my desk drawer " 

Before Mitsuya could respond you had closed the door and locked it " That's not a proper meal you idiot" he pinched the bridge of his nose. 

Taking a glance at his wristwatch he calculated the time it would take to prepare something. Though it was already 8.00 pm, he refused to let you work without having a proper meal.

Tapping his chin with his index finger he thought of a dish. One that you liked and would provide enough energy. 

An idea finally popped in his head making him grin. Cracking his knuckles, the male rolled up his sleeves and got to work.

***

Yawning you rubbed your eyes and took a look at your alarm. An hour had passed by and thankfully your storyboard was almost done.

" Just a little bit more" you encouraged yourself.

But right as you were about to draw a line, a knock was heard from your door.

" What is it Mitsuya?" You questioned

" I made you something " he answered from the other side. Smelling something delicious you stood up and walked towards the door to unlock it. And when you opened it, there stood your boyfriend with an omelet rice on a plate. 

Your eyes lit up making the lilac boy chuckled " Here " he handed you the food " You need the energy if you wanna function correctly"

" You're the best " you thanked him with a hug " I know working on your comic is important but please, try to get enough sleep" Mitsuya gave you a worried look

" I'll try" you reassured him before closing the door and returning to your desk to eat. Before digging in you softly smiled at the ketchup message written on top of the omelet

You can do it

***

The warmth of the rays of sunlight shining onto your face, from the window, made you slowly flutter your eyes open. Rubbing the sleep away you looked dreamily at your surroundings.

Looking at the mess on your desk you sighed and gathered everything together to put into a folder. And just as you picked up the last paper Mitsuya walked into the room, looking at you with a somewhat disappointed expression. 

" I know " you scratched your neck " But it was really worth it because I managed to finish " you held up the folder in front of you with a satisfied grin

Seeing the proud look in your eyes, the boy shook his head with small smile. Walking up to you he tugged you by the waist and placed a kiss on your head " You think you've got some time for breakfast?"

" Well I guess I-" your eyes widen in horror as you took a glance at your alarm and noticed the time

 " God dammit! " you cursed and rushed out of the room to collect the rest of your stuff. All the while Mitsuya sweat dropped as you hastily moved around the apartment 

" Of all the days why do I have to be late now!" You scolded yourself and put on your jacket.

" I'm so sorry but I really need to go"

" Y/n don't forget-"

" Love you bye!" you slammed the door in his face giving him no time to finish his sentence

" Your lunch" he sighed

Gazing at the bento box he prepared for you last night, Mitsuya picked it up from the kitchen table and decided to put in the fridge for the time being.

Yet as he was about to do so, his hand rested on the door handle. Because all of a sudden, the lilac haired was actually considering dropping it of at your office.

It was possible. Because other then finishing the suits for his friends, he didn't have much work to do. Plus if he brought it to you it would save you some money from buying something in the main cafeteria.

Putting the box in a plastic bag, Mitsuya was about to put on his shoes when his feet bumped into something soft laying on the ground. Looking down, he saw the folder with your work.

" You got to be kidding me" he facepalmed. Now he pretty much had no choice but to head to your office.

- To be continued