• TPN Ray - Your the dense one

" Y/n will you let it go already.." Ray muttered while polishing a tea cup

" How can you be so calm about this? Doesn't this frustrated you at all" You whisper shouted

" No " You facepalmed at his answer

To give you an explanation, you where currently working at The Neverland coffeeshop together with Ray, Norman, Don, Gilda and Anna. From the outside the shop seemed quite tiny and you wouldn't think much of it in the first place. But like they say, never judge a book by its cover. Inside the place was actually pretty fancy. People where always amazed when they stepped inside. It wasn't at all what they expected. Their faces would lit up and they would glance around taking in its beauty.

This was always priceless to witness 

Like always the place was crowded. But this mainly happend because most customers would stay quite long and order coffee or tea many times over and over again while chatting. So most time you had not much to do. Another thing that was also a daily occurrent was the visit of your friend Emma. Every week she would drop by and always order the same thing. Occasionally choosing something different

And while waiting for her stuff you would make some small talk. But you knew the real reason why she came so often the last two years.

Emma had a crush on Norman.

And of course Norman had a crush on Emma.

Thus brings you to the current situation...It killed you to see the two of them flirt with each other and neither of them getting the message. And witnessing this for so long began to annoy the crap out of you.

" I have to do something " you bit your nail

" Y/n stay out of it..." the black haired boy groaned. Ray also knew about the Emma, Norman situation and he understood your feelings. It was frustrating him as well but he could at least contain his emotions better than you. He decided to not let it consume his mind. After all he thought that there where much more important things to worry about than some complicated love dilemma. 

But the thing that was getting on his nerves the most was your whining. And every time he had to listen to you coming up with some kind of dumb plan to make his two friends confess to each other, he wanted to teer his ears out.

" What maybe..." Ray's eyes narrowed when he saw that typical 'I have a plan' face off yours. Before you could even take a step he quickly grabbed your arm and dragged you to the staffs room. Locking the door behind him

" Hey! Wh-" You wanted to protested but Ray cut you off

" Y/n listen, as much as it irritates me as well to see Norman drooling over Emma like a desperate dog waiting for his treat,  you can't interfere with their relationship. What if your stupid plan doesn't work and it ends up bad. You could embarrass them and potentially destroy the change of them getting together.

You stayed silent

" And while where at it, I'm also tired of your constant complaining..."

Your shoulders dropped and you let out a sigh " Your right " you leaned on the wall " I don't want that to happen. Its just that I wish for them to finally be happy together. I mean come on Ray you've seem how close they already where since we where kids."

Ray nodded " I could already tell that one day Emma would be Normans girlfriend"

" You just have to wait. I'm sure that it will happen sone enough" The raven haired patted your shoulder

You felt more relaxed now that you had talked about it

" We should probably head back before Isabella notices our absent" you reached for the door knob when Ray's hand stopped you " So no more whining and planning something? "