Mafia's Property ep -35

Start from the beginning

Yn : yahhh  what are you doing plz no  dont  do this plz ! I will bath.

He didn't listen to me and throwed me the bathtub.

I let out a low scream as the cold water suddenly came in contact with my skin.

Now my clothes are all wet  and hugging my body perfectly

Now my clothes are all wet  and hugging my body perfectly. I hugged my body . I don't want him to see me like this.

Yn : please please go away I will take a bath .

Lucas : *smirks * I think now my doll had learned a lesson now. Ok im going I will keep your clothes on the bed.

with that he went out. I sighed and tears escaped from my eyes. I cried for a good 10min  and took a warm bath.

(An: choose your favorite one)

I wore my clothes and sat on the bed quitely.  Then Lucas entered the room. He came and sat beside me i moved away   he again moved beside me i was about to move away from him but he caught my waist and pulled me closer to him.

Lucas : Don't try to get away  from me darling. Coz it's of no use. Today I wanted to spend my time with you.

Yn : please remove your hand from my waist please.

Lucas : why can't I touch what's mine.

Okay I had enough of this stupid drama.

Yn : I think you have  amnesia . I don't belong to you  and I don't love you at all I only love my husband jungkook why can't you get it. Please leave me send me back to him *teary eyes *.

Lucas grabbed my hair and made me look into his eyes. I can feel his breath on my face his eyes turned into red due to anger. I was now scared of him. I whined in pain when he tightened his grip on my hair.

Lucas : *angry * You. Belong to me doll. Don't you dare to say that your not mine. And mainly don't take that bastards name in front of me.

Yn : Leave me it hurts. Why do you hate him so much huh?What did he do to you.

Lucas:  I just hate him. He took the mafia king position from Me .

Yn : it's not his fault. He is a way more smart and better than you

Lucas : Shut up don't you dare to praise him. Infront of Me

He yanked my. Hairs. Harshly.

He closed his eyes and huffed like he was controlling his anger. He opened his eyes and smiled sweetly to me. I was shook by his action is he bipolar or what?.

Lucas : come let me show you something . *smiles widely *

I didn't said anything coz I'm afraid of him. If I say anything he will hurt me coz after seeing the change in his behaviour I'm sure he is really bipolar or a psycho.

He caught my wrist and dragged me with him. And bought me to a room.

I was shocked after seeing it. The room was full of my photos and my paintings. I didn't knew when they were clicked all my photos here are clicked secretly. I looked at him he was smiling like a creep.

Lucas : I painted all your paintings.. You know you are the only girl I love I have slept with many sluts but I only love you. I saw you long time ago. But I was very nervous to approach you so I used to stalk you. But I really love you.

Yn : i-its not love it's just your obsession.

Lucas : I don't care. 

He started coming closer to me I started backing of but he caught my both wrists and pulled me closer to him.  I was struggling to remove my wrists from his grip. The more I try to  escape his grip he tightens it more. I groaned in pain as his grip  is tightening more.

Lucas : Didn't I say you never try to get away from me? Only you will get hurt in return darling.

Yn : i-its hurt-s please leave my wrists.

Lucas : I don't care weather it's my obsession or love. I only know that I love you and I will get you doll. *smirks* wanna hear another great news.

I gave him a questioning look.

But what he said next made me shock.

Lucas : We are leaving the country tomorrow morning.

I shooked my head

Yn :  n-no . No way.

But he just smirked and left my wrists. I just went back to my room crying.

I shut the door and slid down while crying.

Yn : why, why me . I finally find my happiness and love but it got destroyed. *sob *  

I cried with loud sobs. Then she heard two knocks on the door.

Jisoo: yn -ahh.. What happened open the door.

Yn : unnie *wisphers.*

I opened the door jisoo unnie entered the room.

I hugged her and cried.

Yn : Unnie *sob* h-he is taking me to an-other country to-morrow

Jisoo: I know Mark said me. Don't worry yn we are planning to cancel that.

Yn : no. But what plan didn't get succeed. I don't wanna go. I want to escape from here.

Jisoo: Ok we have no option rather than escaping.

Mark : no need of that.

We turned and saw mark. He came out of nowhere.

Jisoo : what. Why?

Mark : I just got some information from our spy that JJK is coming to rescue you.

Yn : Really.

Mark : Don't worry they will be here by tonight.

Jisoo: Are you sure?

Mark : yes, but we must not let Lucas know about this. Or he may take away yn now itself.

.

.

.

Note : please read ⬇️

Hi guys. See who showed up after an eternity. Yes it's your lazy author. I'm sooooooo sorry for the late update. I was so busy in my studies. It's really very stressful here.  I have records to write and also my unit exams.  I thought I won't be able to update any soon, but you guys have already waited for so many days so I thought not to make you wait anymore. I'm really so sorry for the late update. Plz forgive your author. ......... Hmm..... Btw I wrote my second ff of taehyung's  don't worry its gonna release on this Sunday... I hope you guys will support my second ff also....... Thnkq.