Mafia's property ep -15

An's pov

He dragged her to their bedroom  pushed her inside. She fell on the floor. He locked the door from behind. He started taking steps. He orbs showed anger and list.  A dark aura surrounded him. She started crawling back. He took big steps and he was standing  in front of her he grabbed her arm made her stand up. He throwed her on bed and removed his belt. She started crawling back. He caughther ankle pulled her under him with the belt he tied her hands. She guessed what was going to happen further tears began to fall.

Jk:  today I'm going to show to whom you belong to. No one can stop me today. I'm going to have you.

He was blinded by his anger. He wasn't able to hear her sobs and pleads.....

He smashed his lips on hers  kissing them. Taking her lower lip in between his teeth he started sucking them.  He licked her lower lips asking for entrance but yn kept her lips sealed. He bites her lips hardly making her gasp he took the opportunity he entered his tounge in her mouth exploring and devouring her mouth. She started  pushing him by keeping her hands on his shoulders. He took her wrists and pinned them sides of her head. He pulled out of her kiss and took his belt and tied them to her hands.

Yn:  p-plz s-s-stop. I beg you.

Jk:  what did you say u never will be mine.

With that he  attacked her neck  biting and sucking . She screamed out due to pain.. He  took the strips  the dress on her shoulders and pulled them down till her belly  leaving her in her red bra and bare belly. She shouted her lungs out telling him to  stop  but he acted as though he's deaf... He started giving her hickey on her neck he came to her collar bone  and sucking it. She was feeling terrible and disgust rising in her.  She just wished someone to come and take her away from him. He started giving wet kisses on her near her chest area. His hands trailed back on her body and unclipped the bra. She started shaking and her mind surrounded with terrible thoughts.

Yn:  (mind)  is he going to rape me today. Where did his gentleness go. I don't want this to happen. My own husband is raping me.  I wish I could disappear from this cruel world.

She started to wiggle more and cried. But her tears didn't effect him.   She started shouting for help.

Jk:  today no one is going to save you or hear you.

Yn:  jungk-ook please stop don't do this. Please I'm s-sorry...

Jk:  now say who am I to you

Yn:  (sobs) ........

Jk:  ( shouts)  SAY WHO AM I TO YOU.

Yn:  h-husband.

Jk:  say it fully

Yn:  you ar-e m-y h-hus-band.

Her voice cracked in the middle.

Jk:  I'm your husband right I have full rights on you. We are newly married today is our first night. Let's do what couples do on their first night.. (Smiles evily) 

Yn:  (cries)  n-no. I'm not ready. Please dont (sobs) .

He torn her bra and throwed it aside. Now she is half naked under him. She cried but he didn't listen . He star sucking her breast and squeezi anotherone. She felt disgust to his every touch. She just wanted to kill her self. She thought she should be saved by her husband when she is in this kind of situations  but here she wanted to be saved from her husband. She wished this to be a bad dream  but her badluck. She just wished to die.

Yn:  i-i will k-kill my self

I came out as a wispher. He didn't hear it.

Meanwhile.