Mafia's property ep -16

Yn was  crying alot. Yoongi punched jungkook.

Yoongi : u fu**king asshole what do you think you are doing huh? .

Yoongi was about to throw another punch but jimin held his hand

Jimin: Calm down hyung.

Yoongi : (glared) . How do you expect me to be quite when he is abusing her.

Jk: I'm not abusing her.

Yoongi : (mocking) then are you making love with her.

Somo : what the hell are you doing jungkook. Are you raping your wife.

Jungkook  didn't say  anything. He kept quiet and looked at yn's Petite figure. She was miserable. She was a crying mess. He approached near her he extended his hand to touch her. She saw him near him and cried even more and screaming.

Yn: N-no. PLEASE HELP ME. TAEHYUNG PLEASE TELL  HIM  TO GO AWAY HE -HE W-WILL RAPE ME P-PLWASE T-TAE. PLEASE. HE WILL H-URT ME

she said her voice cracked in the middle. She hugged taehyu even more tight .

Somi  sat beside tae and patted yn's back.

Somi: Don't cry yn-ah he will not hurt you. We will not allow him to touch you.

Somi's words didn't fail to make jungkook  anger  and insecure. He felt anger because she was in taehyung's arms and he was insecure cause she might leave him or they might seperate her from him.

Yoongi :  For what are you standing there like a  statue  . Get out she doesn't want to see your face.

Jk: y-yn. (His voice cracked) .

He tries to approach her. But she shouted.

Yn: Ahhhhhh! Please T-take him away . He will hurt me please.

Jk: no I will not hurt you please come to me love.

Yoongi : this idiot .... ( dragged  jk out of the room.) Just get out don't come near her.

Even though yoongi is not her real brother he treats yn like his sister . You know why coz she's his jin hyung's sister after all then she is also a sister to him. 😃😃

After a while yn slept  tae  laid her down on bed and jimin called Dahyun and told her to change her clothes.

All went out of the room and Dahyun changed her clothes.

.,.

Jk went to his office room.

( An: Jk also. Have a office room in his house. Damn this guy is so rich . )

Jk : shit what have I done . Now. She will hate me more. Why I'm hurting the person whom. I love the most.

Somi enters.