mafia's obsession ep-14

Jk:  I want a kiss.

Yn's pov.

When he said that i widened my eyes.  Within a second he smashed his lips on mine kissing me  hungrily yet passionately. I was out of breath I tried  to pull away but he held my neck to deepen the kiss  and other hand is on my waist. After along kissing session he pulled out. We both are breathing heavily.

Jk:  I have a surprise for you love.

I looked up at him. The next sentence he said made my heart drop to my stomach

Jk:  we are getting married tomorrow love. (Smiles) 

Yn:  w-what..... N-no i don-----

I was cutted was when he said something that made my world stop.

Jk:  I know you love your friends and brother so much right. ( smirks) 

Yn:  don't... You dare... ----

Jk:  I will, if you didn't marry me i will kill all of them. You know about me right.

Yn:  (teary eyes)  plzz.. Don't harm them. Why can't you understand that I can't marry you. I don't love you.

This didn't fail to trigger jk.

Jk:  what did you say you don't love me huh? ... Take back your words..(gritting his teeth) 

( An: I'm sure one day jk's teeth will broke if he continues gritting his teeth 😂😂😂) 

Yn:  ( stands from his lap)  WHY CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND THAT I DON'T LOVE YOU HUH?  DO YOU THINK THREATENING  ME WILL MAKE ME LOVE YOU. NO NEVER IN YOUR DREAM. YOU ARE A BIG HEARTLESS MONSTEr.  I HAT--

Her words are cutted of when jk grabbed her hair.

Jk:  DON'T YOU DARE TO COMPLETE THAT SENTENCE. And how many times I told you not to raise your voice on me huh? .. WHAT YOU SAID YOU WILL NOT MARRY ME. (chuckles)   u should marry me orelse you know what  your friends will be dead.

Yn:  (cries)  plz don-t d-do this..

Jk:  u don't have other option. Now be a good girl and sleep. I don't want my bride to look tired on her wedding day.

With that he left the room.

Yn  collapsed  on the floor and cries hard. After sometime she felt tired of crying and  slept on the floor.

Next morning. 🌞🌞

Dahyun came to yn room to wake her up.

Dahyun:  (shakes her)  yn-ahh wake up.

Yn:  hmm.. What unnie.. (Sleepy voice) .

Dahyun:  Come on wake up  you have to get ready.

Yn:  (sits)  where❓

Dahyun:  Today is your wedding did you forget.

Yn:  ( 😢😢)  I don't want to marry him.

Dahyun:  I can understand  (hugs  yn)  don't cry everything will be alright.

After 15min

Dahyun:  now stop yn-ah you should get ready sir send you this dress. He will be angry if you're late.

With heavy heart I got ready  and

Wedding gown: