mafia's property ep - 22

Yn's pov

I came down as I heard someone shouting.
I saw the person whom I wanted to see . I missed the person who can make me feel safe.

JIN OPPA.

An's pov

Yn : o-oppa.

Jin: yn.

Jin spread his arms indicating that he wanted a bear 🐻 hug. Yn ran into her brother arms hugged him tightly as though he will dissappear. He (jin) stumbled  due to force. Yn  tears started to flow.

Jin: aisshhh. Did you miss me this much hmm...?

Yn: (punched his chest) why not you didn't meet me for 3yrs .

Jin: I'm sorry.

Yn: (cries)

Did they know someone was burning like hell

Yaa he's jk 😂

Jk's pov.

Yn hugged Jin hyung. Here I'm burning of jealousy. 🤒I know Jin hyung is her brother but to I'm feeling jealous.  Will she ever hug me like that. Will she ever cry for me like that. Hmmm... I started to think . I started to feel insecure now Jin hyung is back what if he take her away from me? I was in my thoughts.

.....

An's pov

Hmmm... After that all crying and creating a family melo drama.... 🙄🙄

Jin saw something on yn's neck made him angry.

Hickey

Jin:  JEON JUNGKOOK! !!!.

Everyone in the Hall flinched due to jin's yelling. Even it made the fearless mafia boss flinched.

Jin: what the HELL did you do to my sis huh?.... U nearly ate her. You unholy brat.

Yn : (flustered) .

Jk started to run. Jin was chasing him with a slipper in his hand.

Jk : shit I'm. Doomed today.

Jin: yaaahh! Unholy brat. Wait there.

Jk : Nooo! .

Jin: ok then I will take yn with me. Bye bye.

Jk : ok-- what ! No! You are not taking my wife anywhere .

After some time.

Now everyone went to their rooms to sleep. Coz it's already night.

....

Next morning ☀☀

Jk's pov.

I woke up as I feel something rubbing against my chest. I opened my eyes and saw yn snuggling against my chest. I chuckled at her cuteness she is looking soo cute I pecked her lips and went to take bath.

I came back  only with a  bathrobe around me. Yn is still sleeping. I went to her and lay down beside her. I started to caressing her hair.

Yn's pov.

I woke as I feel someone stroking my hair I opened my eyes and meet with a bare chest. I looked up only to find jungkook in his bathrobe.  His hair is wet. He was looking damn hot. I feel my cheeks burning

Jk : (smirks) like what you see.

Yn : h-huh?.. Yahh... Why are you in bathrobe. Go and wear something. 😳