Ezra Made This :)

Ezra:) <3: How's it going?

Ivy <3: Is he an asshole?

Only Angel: Good or bad conversations?

Jade:) <3: Did you eat?

Ezra :) <3 : Why do you take forever to respond????

Ivy <3: Adisyn. Adisyn. Adisyn.

Jade :) <3: 30 minutes later *imagine this as that voice from SpongeBob lol I'm so funny*

Only Angel: Anyone up to pick up Ali from school today? She has ballet today

Jade:) <3: My shift just ended so I can go

Only Angel: Thank you!!! I promised her a princess tea party so grab some cookies

I'm doing alright
He's okay? We had a decent conversation
And not yet I'm not hungry
I have some of her teacups in my apartment so get those

•••

"Can you hurry up? It's 4!" He yells from the entrance to the parking lot, well sorry I have friends who care about me.

"Sorry!" I yell back and quickly run to the entrance with the hoodie on since it started to rain a little harder.

His mood kinda changed?

God, his mood changes too much! He's a bitch! Not even am I like that when I'm on my period, he just - stops?

He shows no emotion too. It's hard to know what he's thinking when he shows no emotion. It's stressful because I have to know what he's thinking so that I know how to act cause if he's mad I can't say anything out of subject and if he's happy or normal then I can be out of subject? I need to know!

"You must be Adisyn," The blondie with curly hair that reaches to her shoulders shakes my hand. Her hair isn't super curly, it's like wavy?

"I'm Monique, we talked last night." She smiles shaking my hand.

"Oh! It's great to see you!"

"Then you must be Ezra?" She says politely tilting her head over to Reed. Oh no. Why? Why would she say that. No. No! "She said many wonderful things about you," Oh no.

Reed looks over to me and I can tell he's frustrated. He's going to kill me. "No, I'm Reed Auclair."

"My bad,"

"Ezra's the photographer,"

"My apologies, it's great to meet you."

"Likewise," He smiles and I know that smile is so fake! I know the smile he gave her is the fakest smile he could've given anyone. "Do you guys know each other?"

Don't say it.

Please make up a lie!

I give her a look hoping my expression is enough for her to know I want her to lie. She looks at me and smiles.

"Yeah. We met almost last week in a bar and last night we saw each other again, at the same bar, same place." Damn it.