chapter 5 bullies and a dual

POV Y/N

Me and my team watch as Jaune falls to the ground and Cardin rises his mace and is going to bring it down on Jaune until a loud buzz and Glynda walks out.

Glynda:"That's enough.  Students as you can see Mr. Arc's arua has now dropped into the red, in a tournament styled dual this would indicate that Jaune is no longer fit for battle and the official can call the match. Mr.Arc it's been weeks now please try to refer to your scroll during combat gaging your arua will help you decide when it's appropriate to attack or when it's better to move to a more... defensive strategy.  We wouldn't want you to be gobbled up by a Beowolf now would we."

Cardin:"speak for yourself"

Glynda:"remember everyone the vytal festival is only a few months away it won't be long until students from the other kingdoms start arriving in vale so keep practicing. Those who choose to compete in the combat tenement will be resenting all of vale." The bell rings as she finished and we leave.

POV Y/N   LOCATION BEACON CAFATIRA

Nora:"so there we were in the middle of the night."

Ren:"it was day."

I'm finishing my food as I listen to Noras story. David is try to stay awake. Mason is doing some VARY advanced calculations on his hit to miss ratio. Jackson is next to Yang listening intently. Mike's reading Blake's book. And Jack's counting bullets.

Nora:"we were surrounded by Usri."

Ren:"they were Beowolfs."

Nora:"DOZENS OF EM."

Ren:"two of em."

Nora:"but they were no match. In the end Ren and I took them down and made a boat load of lien selling Ursa skin rugs."

Ren:"she's been having the recurring dream for months nearly now."

Pyrrha:"Jaune are you ok?"

Jaune:"huh, oh yeah why?"

Ruby:"it's just that you seem a little... not ok."

Jaune:"Guys I'm fine seriously." He smiles

Y/N:"Yang cover Ruby's ears" Yang dose so "I'll have to call bull shit Jaune." Yang uncovers Ruby's Ears. Jaune looks over in team CRDL's direction.

Pyrrha:"Jaune Cardins been picking on you since the First week of school." I tune the rest out and stare at Cardin I remember how the Eliksni were treated and then I see red.

David:"Ummmmm Y/N are you ok?"

Y/N:"I'll be right back." I get up and walk over to Cardin

Cardin:"I told you it was real." He then sees me "what do you want?"

Y/N:"let her go Cardin."

Cardin:"and what are you going to do, threaten me?"

Y/N:"no I'm going to take action."

I then punch him in the face he gets up and gose to hit me but I kick him in the stomach. His "team" try to attack me but I grab one of them and throw him into the other two the look back at Cardin and start to beat the shit out of him until I hear a familiar voice.

Ozpin:"MR.L/N STOP AT ONCE." I stop and looked at his face. It was bloody he had a black eye busted lip missing teeth and more. I then get up and look at Ozpin. "Come with me Mr.L/N." I fallow Ozpin to his office.

When I got scolded by Glynda and when she was done Ozpin spoke.

Ozpin:"Why did you do this Mr.L/N?"