chapter 3 The inauguration

POV Y/N            LOCATION BEACON,BALLROOM

I wake up to see my team scattered around the ballroom I get up and brush my teeth then put up my sleeping bag as I do this I see Jack wake up look down and instantly look back up embarrassed I sigh and leave and go to the locker room and grab my gear and start to put my armor. I grab my cloak and look at it for a minute remembering the good times...I miss him so much that funny Exo never stopped fighting even in death I start to cry a bit as I do this I see others enter the room so I calm my self down and and finish putting my armor on. I go and grab my weapons that wiess girl is next to me and a red head next to her they start to talk and over hear this.

Wiess:"so pyrrha have you given any thought as to who's team you'd like to be on? I'm sure everyone must be eager to unite with such a strong well known individual such as your self"

Y/N:'strong if only she knew what i've done' i think to my self As I continue to listen in and grab my stuff

Pyrrha:"hmmmm... I'm not quite sure... I was planning on letting the chips fall where they may. "

Y/N:'she sounds like the type of person I'd like to talk too' I once more think to my self As I continue on with listening in

Wiess:"well I was thinking maybe we could be on a team together."

Pyrrha:"well that sounds grand."

Wiess then made a werid pose I sigh and cheek to see if the Ace is loaded sadly it isn't so I reload it as 8 see Jaune try to flirt with wiess and that makes I sigh.

Mason:" so what's the plan only 4 of us can be on a team" I hear mason say as he walks up to me

Y/N:"I tell Oz ether we're on a team or were gone" I say as I load Gjallarhorn

Mason:"understood I'll tell the others" he then walks away

Intercom:"would all first year students please report to Beacon cliff for instantiation again all first year students report to Beacon cliff immediately."

I then close my locker and head over to the cliff.

POV Y/N                              LOCATION BEACON CLIFF

Ozpin:"For years you have trained to become warriors, and today your abilities will be evaluated in the Emerald Forest."

Glynda:"Now, I'm sure many of you have heard rumors about the assignment of teams. Well, allow us to put an end to your confusion. Each of you will be given teammates... Today."

Ozpin:"These teammates will be with you for the rest of your time here at Beacon. So it is in your best interest to be pared with whom you can work well."

Ozpin:"That being said first person you make eye contact with after landing will be your for the next Four years."

Ruby:"WHAT!"

Other red head:"See I told you."

Ozpin:"After you partnered up make your way to the northern end of the forest. You will meet opposition along the way do not hesitate to destroy everything in your path or you will die."

Ozpin:"you will be monitored and graded for the beration of your of your initiation.  But our instructors will not interven. You will find a abandoned temple at the end of the path containing several relics. Each pare must choose one and return to the top of the cliff. You will guard that item as well as your standing and grade you appropriately.  Are there any questions."

Jaune:"Yeah um sir-."He's cut off by Ozpin.

Ozpin:"good now take your positions."

I stay how I am i'll survive no matter what so I'm fine with it. I see Mason and Jackson so ready for this. I smile and then Jaune starts to talk but then I'm launched.