Crossing The Distance

Start from the beginning

"I came all the way from Paris to not even get a kiss? Jungkook!"

I kept walking but replied back to the whining person... "You started the tease Tae... So take it now."

-----Taehyung's Prov -------------------

I watched at the ravenette with disbelief in my eyes. A pout formed on my lips as I watched his tone back and those arms which could be seen through the fit clothing. Well it is so hard to stay mad when you have such a hot soon to be fiance.

(What do you think readers... didn't I get myself sexiest man in the world?)

My eyes fell on the ring he was wearing in contrast to his all black attire. An idea popped through my head and a sly smirk formed on my face. And the next words I said got the reaction I wanted... well maybe 2x intense.

"Should have asked Bogum for a kiss when he dropped me here...He-"

I stopped speaking when I met those onyx eyes looking at me with a warning. My heart started racing in excitement when the ravenette started to take huge steps towards me while rolling his turtleneck sleeves up. Suddenly the room felt hot... Oh god help me.

I felt him grab my neck, not too rough, not too gentle, but enough pressure to let me know his hand was present. He pulled me into a rough demanding kiss, before I could be prepared for it. He bit my lower lip a bit harshly resulting in me parting my lips. His tongue entered my mouth roaming around dominating over my tongue. He started to explore my mouth as if devouring my soul.

I gripped those raven locks while my other hand which was placed on his shoulder gripped it tighter, almost digging my nails. I felt the pressure on my neck loosening and what felt like eternity we both parted.

I swiped the saliva dripping from the corner of my mouth with the back of my hand. And looked up to see the ravenette looking back at me.

He bent over and held my chin, our faces mere inches away. "You should be kissed often only by someone who knows how". My lips curved into a smile. He backed away and walked towards his work desk.

"Why didn't you call me? I could have come to pick you up instead of that Med guy." I heard him say.

I chuckled and shook my head. "His name is Bogum ... Gguk" I giggled and played with the ring on my finger. "I was going to call you but saw the news. You were stuck between the crowd of reporters. So called Bogum to drop me here."

"Well next time call me... no matter where you are or I might be stuck. I don't trust that Med guy."

I rolled my eyes and walked towards him. Jungkook was busy going through his mail on laptop. "Are the designs ready for the upcoming event?"

"Yeah.. have a look." He pushed the folder towards me.

And the day went by we discussing about work and if the shares I invested in his company helped JK Enterprise or not. Yoongi and I had made sure to help Jungkook as much as we could. The success rate of the company was off the charts, it was amazing. I was impressed by Jungkook's way of planning things and strategies to get the deals. No wonder Appa is proud and helping out Jungkook.

It has not yet reached the level of JEON Cop but it can be seen as a threat for sure. JEON JUNGKOOK was not the one someone should mess with... he always proved. We had kept a time slot to video call each other and discuss our day.

I remember at the end of the first month of our separation, the ravenette had arrived with a bouquet of purple roses. He spent a week with me getting all clingy which I didn't mind. We go out on dinner dates or we being all domestic in our room. I am always looking forward to our meeting. No matter what work arrives, we never miss our calls everyday. I thought maybe we won't work out, it would be difficult but guess we are just different.

We switched months in alternative ways ... he would come to me once the next time it would be me. Well we also do often meet due to our work in third countries when our client seems to be common.

I took a glance at the ravenette who was busy typing... Jungkook gave his best in this relationship and I am so proud of what he is today.

"Staring is not good Tae..."

I smiled and looked through the folder to check the designs.

"You know when it works... love is pretty amazing..."

----Third Person's Prov ------------------------------

"Did you find what I was looking for?" A dominant yet stern voice spoke, the owner of the voice had his eyes glued to the laptop screen watching the rise and drop of numbers in the Economic Market.

"Yes sir" A file was slid towards the said male. The person turned his gaze towards the file that was slid towards him and flipped through the pages. His expression was neutral as if slight change in it will give away critical information.

The intruder had his eyes glued down to the floor waiting for the next command. The sound of a file hitting lightly on the desk echoed.

"Very well ... arrange a meeting this week. You may leave." The male seated in suit went back to watching the change of numbers on the laptop.

"But sir -" before the intruder could say anything the man in suit raised his hand. "Arrange the meeting with the CEO of JK Enterprise, regarding the other I will see about it. You are dismissed."

The intruder bowed down slightly and left the room not before closing the door quietly. The person stared at the numbers but hiis mind was running now with different possibilities. He started to tap his fingers on the file and gave the file a quick glance.

His fingers paused in mid air while a smile formed on his lips. The numbers on the screen halted at the exact prediction he had made. His business was doing good and so were his stocks and shares that's what the numbers indicated.

"Time to meet my nephew" He said with a smile still plastered on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------