The Request

** Hey readers.... I am back on track with this book. Let me know your reviews... **

---------------------------------------------------------------------

—--Taehyung's Prov —--------

An irritated sigh passed my lips due to the sun rays hitting on my eyes. I tried to bury my face more towards my side to only find it empty which caused me to open my eyes.

I sighed again, the other side of the bed looked as if no one had slept if those few wrinkles on the sheet were not counted. Did I just dream about Jungkook? Did he not come home at all?

I heard a buzzing sound near me, but couldn't find the phone. Finally after a few tries I was able to get hold of the device hoping it will be Jungkook. I should stop expecting such things, he might be busy Tae...

I looked at the message popped on the screen. Even though my eyes were on the screen, the thoughts that were running through my mind were different. I was contemplating whether to call Hoseok and ask about Jungkook once.

The buzz sound brought me out of my thoughts and finally I was able to register who had texted me.

Minjae : What is this about Crystal Inc shares ? Why is there a meeting going on between the shareholders without the CEO?

Minjae : Taehyung! This is serious, you know you cannot be there in Korea for long. You have to come back. The guards didn't allow me to enter the meeting room.

Minjae: Call me as soon as possible.

A sigh passed my lips as I saw the messages. I was about to reply back only to pause in my action. Another message had popped up.

Jung Hoseok : Taehyung this is Hoseok. I would like to meet you if you are free today. It is about Jungkook.

Without any second thought I pulled off the duvet and slipped into my slippers. I grabbed a random outfit quickly and went to get fresh. Not forgetting to reply back to Hosoek hyung while getting ready.

Taehyung : Sure, I will be there in an hour. Where you want me to come hyung.

In a few mins I was ready running downstairs with my wet hair bouncing around. I swiped the lockscreen to see where hyung wanted to meet. It was at the cafe near the company. With that said I grabbed my coat and was about to walk out when one of my maids greeted me.

"Mr. Kim, good morning. The breakfast is ready."

"Ah Mrs. Yin, thank you for the breakfast but unfortunately I have an urgent matter to attend to."

"Sure Mr. Kim. I wanted to hand you the coat Mr. Jeon forgot. It was laying on the floor Near the bedroom."

I looked at Mrs. Yin who was holding the black coat. It was the same coat Jungkook had worn yesterday when we were out. So it wasn't a dream... where is kook then? I remember making him sleep after he calmed down from his emotional turmoil.

I grabbed the coat from Mrs. Yin and bowed , thanking her. Definitely something is not right. I opened my car door and started the engine quickly. The accelerator was pressed a bit harshly, speeding the car, the need to ask Hoseok all the questions started to creep through my system slowly.

The buzzing sound of my phone distracted my focus from the road. I tried to ignore it but the continuous ringing had my attention now. I plugged in my air pods and picked up the call.

"Hell-"

"Kim Taehyung! When were you planning to tell me about the decision you made regarding Crystal Inc."