Chapter 12 Part 2

Start from the beginning

  “It’s like this. My roommate came with me, but she seems to know the senior outside the door….”

  “……?”

  “As soon as they met, they both said…. said what the hell at the same time.”

  “……”

  All right.

  She then told the whole story. Jungkook also didn’t speak, just quietly listening.

  “Then, my roommate asked that senior.” Lisa suddenly paused, looking like she found the next words were embarrassing to say.

  Jungkook didn’t understand why she suddenly stopped, “Asked what?”

  “…… Um, I’m not cursing, these were their words.” The little girl suddenly spoke extremely fast.

  Then her large, dark eyes looked at him. Without any expression on her face, she then said, “My roommate said: ‘Ah, you’re also a f*cking student at C University, hm?'”

  Jungkook was stunned: “……?”

  Lisa was still speaking: “Then the senior said: ‘Aren’t you a f*cking student too, hm?'”

  “……”

  “Then the senior asked my roommate, what did you mean by the thousand yuan, hm? My roommate said….” At this point, her expression suddenly became extremely puzzled: “She said, because it’s to support you more comfortably???”

  Lisa told Jungkook all the bits and pieces she could remember, and then eagerly stared at him, looking for answers: “Senior, senior, what were they talking about??”

  “……”

  In fact, after listening to these words from Lisa, and in addition to….

  On Friday night, Taehyung seemed to have…. for the first time since coming to college, stayed out all night.

  What Taehyung did, he could probably guess.

  But.

  The shock he should’ve had was completely overshadowed by another mood.

  What Lisa demonstrated wasn’t quite the same as the roar he heard from inside the classroom.

  The little girl always spoke with a somewhat dainty ending to her words, automatically adding a lot of onomatopoeia to her dialogue. Obviously, the words were spoken in an emotionally-charged tone, but she used her soft voice to repeat it plainly.

  Moreover, without any expression on her face.

  The two sentences she spoke in a normal tone suddenly echoed again in his mind.

  “You’re also a f*cking student at C University, huh?” and “Aren’t you a f*cking student too, hm”.

  Jungkook tried his best to restrain himself.

  But still couldn’t hold back.

  Lisa watched the person in front of her listen to her confused words and pause for a moment. He then suddenly lowered his head and raised his hand to cover his eyes and she couldn’t see his face.

  But she could see his shoulders faintly trembling.

  Hm?

  Lisa took a step forward, her voice tinged with puzzlement, “…… Senior? What’s wrong with you?”

  “…… You, wait a moment.”

  Suddenly came his muffled voice.

  Lisa tried to figure it out for a moment, feeling as if he was…. trying desperately to hold back his laughter?

  Jungkook raised his head and looked at the time. It had been five minutes since she came in.

  Although he didn’t want to start interviewing so early, he also had to take into account that there were other people waiting outside.

  He cleared his throat, “Let’s start the interview.”

  “Your instrument-” Jungkook hadn’t finished his sentence when he was interrupted by Lisa.

  “I didn’t bring an instrument.”

  “……”

  Lisa suddenly took a step forward. Because of her height, she could prop her arms on the table without lowering her arms much.

  Jungkook’s gaze fell on her small arms that were as white as lotus roots and her soft voice entered her ears. Because it was deliberately lowered, it carried a bit of airiness.

  “I know that the harmonica isn’t one of the musical instruments that the music club accepts.”

  After she learned that Jungkook was the president, she suddenly seemed to understand the reason why she could pass the interview.

  A kind of enlightenment.

  Lisa was righteous: “Senior, this isn’t right.”

  “……”

  Jungkook’s heart froze.

  She was saying.… something was wrong with him?

  The young girl in front of him suddenly changed her expression.

  “Senior, even if we have a good relationship,” Her cheeks were slightly flushed, as if suddenly feeling a little embarrassed again, and her voice lost its confidence.

  Becoming soft.

  – “But…. how could you let me go through the back door!”

  Jungkook: “……”

~~
(Author (s) - Cherry Wine/车厘酒)