Chapter 8: I'm home

Start from the beginning

And right after she held him, the wind blew forcibly throwing everything it took into nothingness, and what's left is a deep gasp from Grandma Ahn Hi.

"Halmoni?" Jungkook walked towards her, He saw her looking at him.

"My grandson, you're finally here to your rightful place" She gave him a trembling smile that made his eyes tear.

"Aishh, Halmoni!" Jungkook cried "I thought I'd lose you" He hugged her, while she patted his back and even gave him a small laugh.

"Thank you so much," he said to Namjoon and Lisa, and both of them looked at him with a smile.

💙💙💙

"Y-You mean everything I'm seeing right now is.. mine?!"

Jungkook yelled looking at the beautiful land of the Hynassy from his balcony.

"Yes" "Everything you can see here is just the biggest land that the Hynassy owns" Namjoon said.

All of them gathered at the drawing room of his mansion while Chaeyoung went back to the mansion of Sanerios to order some people to assist the servants of Hynassy on restoring the mansion.

"You mean there are others?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes after you took an oath of nobility your title wouldn't be just Duke" "Just like the Duchess, You are also a marquis, earl up to baron and those lands are also yours" Namjoon explained.

"What?" Jungkook confusedly asked. "How will I govern those lands? I can't even do a proper report during high school"

"I understand that, I will hire an excellent tutor for your assistance" Namjoon said.

"No you don't understand, I don't think I can" "I'm not intellectual like everyone of you, I'm a sporty and artistic kind of guy" "I prefer jogging than running a whole damn land!" Jungkook almost yelled.

"Your Grace!" Jimin and Taehyung caught his attention. "Please, you are talking to a royal not just your friend" "have some manner"

"Royal?" "You mean?" Jungkook looks over at Namjoon who is smiling at him.

"Pleasure to finally talk to you My Shield, I am the Crown Prince of this country" "Namjoon Dan Abelia" He introduces himself.

"Ahh" Jungkook bowed his head "I-I'm Jeon Jungkook, Your Highness" he wanted to palm himself so much.

He was confused why everyone has been calling him 'Your Highness' and Lisa 'Your Grace' looks like he wasn't a fan of history either so who could blame him.

"I see, you really have a lot of things to learn" "I can understand you but the way you speak I know this is just a spell" Namjoon looks over to the suspect who casted the spell. Sitting comfortably while taking a sip of her tea.

"It's better than having a language barrier right?" She smiled, before standing up and placing her tea on the table.

"Okay, fussy young duke" She walk towards him.

"I can teach you my way of governing lands as an extension of my apology for taking your first kiss" All the boys laugh at her while Jungkook looks at her in disgust.

"Lisa I can't do this-no actually slash that- I will never stay here" "This isn't my home! Earth is where I have to be" "So let me go back!"

"But you are destined to be here Jungkook"

"There! There you are again with destined— I was born to do this" he pointed out "I'm not and I refuse!" he said before he jumps out of his balcony that he was too drawn by his anger to notice that he just jumped out of the second floor of his mansion.