JOURNAL H1: Honor Bound

"I'm sorry" Hercules said as he met me.

"About what?"

"Not believing you. About believing lies about you. About misjudging you. Thinking you were like trouble. God I swore if it was ever anyone else I would never treat them the way I was treated when I was accused of shit and then I believed it. I'm sorry Dante"

"Why the sudden change of heart" Zag asked upset.

"I know you don't like me Zag but hear me out"

"Fuking let him speak" Peppermint said annoyed.

"My father. My real father. ZUES. Told me everything. He came down. From the mountains. In his stupid shirt. And he told me to clean up my act. He told me everything. Also this is Claron. He's a cyclops be nice. I know you got issues Dante"

I instantly got good vibes from him.

"Nice glasses" Zag smirked.

"Don't be mean" Peppermint said.

"It's to conceal my eye" Claron said.

"I really like you Dante it's nice to meet you!" The voice was shy and sweet.

"So your a child of..."

"Poseidon but adopted by Zues so we're brothers."

"Wow it's just one big family fuking reunion" Peppermint said.

"Is she okay?" Hercules asked.

"Well you were a dick to Dante and no I'm not we just faced weird voodoo shit and I'm shook as hell."

"Voodoos involved" Hercules stretched out the words.

"Yep. Naked sexy fun times" Zag joked.

"I'm gona kill you" Peppermint said.

"What? It was sexy?"

"Don't" Peppermint said disgusted.

"I didn't know Cyclopses were real" Peppermint commented. "No offense"

"We're real" Claron said shyly. I heard a voice in my head (Claron really fuking looks up to you you asshole. I really don't want to fuking be here you dick. So you dare let him down I'll kill you) it was Hercules's voice. (how are you doing this?) I thought back. Hercules just smiled at me keeping up his act.

(Don't worry about it you bitch).

"You know what I think Hercules?" Zag asked.

"What?"

"I think you still hate Dante just a little bit."

"What? No I said I was sorry" he lied.

"Sure sure he was. Guys group meeting. Uh Hercules you stay here."

We all huddled in a corner except for Hercules and Claron. "Somethings off about Hercules"

"What do you mean?" Peppermint asked.

"He's' really aggressive" I said.

"He seemed fine" Peppermint shrugged.

"No no he doesn't just threaten people like that" Zag put a hand to his chin. "Something must have happened. Between him and Claron or something. I don't know. Maybe some bad info?"

I looked over at them. Claron was blushing. He seemed like a really good kid.

"Also when are we gonna spill the beans about you two being ya know" he made a noise

"Gay?"

"Adults"

"Oh we're not" Peppermint said.