Genius

I sat down eating my food with Zag and Peppermint when I was suddenly in a mint green hallway

I sat down eating my food with Zag and Peppermint when I was suddenly in a mint green hallway. "Where is this place!?"

"Dante Dante! Dante San!" A young man covered in bandages and and a fine velvet suit and swede vest came to me.

"My name is West Autor. Welcome to your temple. You still don't know how it works right?" He asked.

"I just know I keep blacking out." I said.

"Hai Hai hai!" He said in a playful voice.

"Come here come here!" He said putting his hands on my shoulders and escorting me to an Aztec looking fountain. His smile faded after around 10 minutes of staring.

"We all worship you you know" He semi smiled.

"What?" I was caught off guard.

"I'm not supposed to do this but" he shrugged.

"Consider this suicidal maniac your friend" he smiled wide. I noticed his eye was covered in a a bandage.

"Dante I bless you to remember. " He then took a finger to his face.

"Please don't abuse it okay!" He then clapped his hands and I was just staring at my food and I had known that I had been this entire time.

"Earth to Dante!?" Peppermint said frustrated.

"Guys I can...I can see my temple....someone named Autor just showed me it. In my head. It's a giant temple. Theirs painting and statues and shit...."

"Temple?" Leon asked.

"Dantes got shit going on well explain later." Peppermint said. That night things were pretty normal. I was sent to Zues's cabins. The Hermes kids all gave me death glares and Samantha wouldn't even look at me. It was empty except for me. There was a giant red tapestry with a yellow thunderbolt on it and several medals on the wall.

There was a bright blue alter with a jar of ocean water and a star fish on it, and another lightning bolt sign next to a wooden horse. The bed was a bunk bed and there were four beds all empty. It just felt....empty.

Peppermint was moved to Poseidon's cabin. I have no idea what that one was like.

"You know it's tradition. You give a gift when you get claimed to your parent" an instructor said. As they entered the room. "But Dante Everest your a special case. Here" the councler with his purple curly hair and black suit brought me a package

"A helmet?" I asked opening it.

"Why do I need a helmet?"

"It's not from Zues. It's from Hermes" The instructor said.

"Go on try it on!" He said.

I put it on my head buzzed. Suddenly I was in the clouds. I was flying I quickly took it off.

"That's weird" I laughed.

"My name is Wayne" the instructor said.

"We haven't met." He pulled out a beer.

"Are you supposed to be drinking here?"

"Meh" He said shrugging. That was my thing. Fuking asshole.

He laughed.

"So listen. Now you've been claimed everyone thinks your guilty. I'm sorry but you can't stay here Dante. You and Peppermint and" He sighed heavily. "Leon" he did air quotations. "You all have to leave for your quest. Their has been some items stolen from Mount Olympus in a raid. Hermes sandles. Chronoses time. Athena's wisdom. Apollo cattle. Zues lightning. And Hermes fleece. Your not gona find all these. But everyone thinks you took the cattle and the fleece so" He chugged the beer.

"You seem familiar" I said.

"Sweetheart. You don't recognize me?" He snapped his fingers and he was in a Greek tunic

"It's me love."

"I knew it dionysus."

"Also were sending Hercules with you."

"Hercules hates me."

"Yeah. For now" he sipped his beer. "I'm really not supposed to drink here. Theirs a reason I stay AWAY from the city gods"

"Yeah"

"You think those weird court room dreams are the worst you got coming?"

"Uhhh"

"You have so much worse. Those alters. Those spirits in your temple. Point dexter. Annica. Sabrina. And Zag. They are gona save your ass I swear to God. Especially Felix. I'm sorry he's been bullying you they don't remember."

"Yeah why? Husband" I said annoyed.

"Watch it. I'm using a vessel. I'm not supposed to this. I already work here in disguise." He said annoyed. I sighed.

"These court room dramas? Their real Dante. And pretty soon your gona be on trial and found guilty. But it will be Enos court so that will fuck everyone over. But back to reality for a second." He said with a hand wave

"I'm giving you something." He took a necklace out of his pocket.

"Here never remove it and if anyone asks. You dad the real one. Bought if for you. I got to go" it was a grape necklace. "Oh and more thing your about to become Apollo. Good luck Wayne needs his body back." Dionysus laughed. "He doesn't know I'm here " he whispered with a flirty tone. Then he exited the room.

I sat down.

"Sweetheart"

"Daddy?" I heard and saw Zues at the altar.

"It's been a while" He seemed so sad.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I'm so so sorry" Daddy said.

"For- For what?"

"Everything" Daddy said composed. "The quest you wanted to gon so badly. Fuking up your teeth. Becoming a teenager. But most importantly. What your about to become next."

"Daddy?"

"You always wanted to be a god. Well good luck Apollo. Because it's really not worth it. Not in the case anyways. I'm sorry Dante. I'm so so sorry. Tell Peppermint. It's red roses. And one more thing" He smiled wide.

"Huh?"

"I prefer blue. " and then the image of Daddy was gone.

- Dante Everest

- 8:24

- 9/30/2021