JOURNAL W: Leather Pants

JOURNAL W: CLeather Pants

I fell asleep on the cabin bunk. I was in a pitch black room. There was a circle in blood red. A girl in white robes. There was a giant portrait of of a demon coveted in flowers against a glowing background. Before me were several white paintings. And several masked people.

"Greetings one and all! My name is Eno. This is the reality of the dammed! Each of one of you is meant to fight in the war of Athene. But we gotta test ya first!" The Raven masked suited person said with a cheery British accent.

"None of you know who the other is. But all caught up in violence against each other at some point. There is a spell in this room so you can't know who is who!" Eno said.

"Today's trial member is Jeron Okay. Who is guilty of using voodoo dolls to kill children. Elderly and the disabled. Not only that but raping children. Elderly and the insane. Driving people to madness. And killing 7 gods. Occeair. Amaranth. Leto. Hareon. And Hemon among many

Jeron I present your mask."

Before us was a man taped to a stand in white bandages.

"Jeron these are your three options of lawyers. Epo. The god of kindness. Giro. The fae of deception. And Kimo the illustration of justice. Pick wisely. You may only ask them one question each."

"Please tell me there's other bloody options" the masked man said.

"Should you be perceived as guilty I will sentence you to death. These are the things you are accused of. Your opposition are as follows. The god of death Imo. The fae of luck Icka. And the bleeding ink lawyer Gomo from the anime Flames of Destruction. Pick your lawyer and pick your defense.

"Lawyer obviously from the fukin video game mate. And uh I guess the god of justice what was her name?"

"Kimo"

"Every member of your jurey is someone you have hurt however they do not know why you are and will be unbiased. State your case."

"I haven't hurt anyone!" Jeron said. Music began to play and the room began to spin. "I use voodoo to help people. I swear. Voodoo don't hurt people. They can't be used for that. It's a misconception. I'm black it's a racially coded religion-"

"Objection!" Gono stated. He came forward in pitch black hair and light pink suit.

"In many cultures voodoo dolls are said to be used as vessels of spirits no?"

"They are a vessel for a living person"

"Then is everything you do not inherently tied to the voodoo doll? So for example in my country of Japan if I forced a voodoo doll to bow would it not bow?"

"Correct."

"Then your honour could he not do harm with voodoo dolls?"

"Corect." Eno stated.

I identified several faces out in the journey.

"Right about that " the masked man said. The journey was 6 people. A girl tall and thin with red hair in a butterfly mask named Alana. A girl with blue hair and dark skin In a fox mask and kimono named Oshi. A man in a skull mask and a white suit named Oko. A man in a black suit in a Madigan mask named Ton And lastly a person I couldn't make out the gender of in a pink suit and a swan mask named Bret.

"Objection." Bret said.

"State your case." Eno said.

"Voodoo can be used for evil sure. I don't doubt that he did this. I know people who've done this. I know he's guilty I can tell. I just want to know why. That's what we're really persecuting here right? Justice?"