"Let's go take a seat in the living room with a cup of Tea Okayyyy.. ...."

With that Seokjin brings the boy to their living room. But Oh Noooo... Again he is so gonna mess up now.

Then suddenly it hit the Elder boy.

"Oh NO... TAEHYUNG.... I guess you shouldn't come insid-

"Wowwwww.... This is sooooo beautiful Hyungie was it for Noona? She will be so happy."

Taehyung interrupted the elder while roaming his eyes all over the decorations Seokjin made for his wife

Taehyung interrupted the elder while roaming his eyes all over the decorations Seokjin made for his wife. There were rose Patels all over... Their marriage photos were also hanging and.....and....!!!!!

So so sooooo late Kim Seokjin.
Taehyung already got the glimpse of your well decorated living room with kinky stuffffsssssss....!!!!!!! Aaaahahhhhhhh.... kinky stuffs like-

"What is this Hyungie?"

Taehyung asked innocently while holding a dildo!!!!!!!!!!!

"Oh noooo.. no no... Taehyung this is nothing..n-ot for you.. "

A very embarrassed Seokjin immediately threw away the dildo from his hand.

"O-h okay!!!! Is it today your Anniversary or something Hyungie???"

"A-ah no no... "
Seokjin said while rubbing his nape out of shyness. Taehyung seriously didn't caught the others uneasy state as he was so lost by the decorations.

"Oh is it bangles Hyungie? My eomma used to wear too."

Taehyung asks innocently holding the handcuffs. He never pass through Police stuffs so definitely no idea about the thing on his hand is handcuff.

"Aaah Wh-at Oh n-o...."

Seokjin is now a sweating mess. Hell regretting his decision to let the boy in.

"Wh-y Hyungie? Oh no...I am sorry!!! Was it gift for Noona!! I am sorry Hyungie I tou-ched it."

Taehyung apologized while bowing time to time. Taehyung finally gathered his senses. Hell the person standing in front of him is his rent holder, their master, he can't just disrespect them. Already he created a mess coming in a wrong time, he can't mess up more now. No no. He need this man. He needs Kim Seokjin so much at this moment.

"Taehyung ... o-h no no.. please don't apologize....what you even saying yaahhh...."

"Hyu-ngie I came here with a reason i am sorry I had to distu-rb you... I am so sorry Hyungie."

"Taehyung for the last time quit apologizing...You are not any outsider here...You all are my family too.... Now tell me what is bothering you Hmm?"

"Its actua-lly .....umm...mon-ey!"

Taehyung said while looking down.

"Money? What happened? Hey if you are facing problems with money then okayyy you don't have to give rent this soon okay? Is this why you came here?"