THE WEDDING!?-LAST-

Field, abandon park,outside the Wall.

Guren with his silver kimono and dark blue haori, now lying down on the grass while looking straight to the sky. The sky was quite beautiful that night, there were many stars shining brightly to each other and it was surprisingly satisfying to watch. Guren uses his own hand,supporting his head while lying down and he closes his eyes, listening to the sound of animals creaking in that peaceful night. Suddenly,

"I know you're here

"I know you're here." A sound of a guy that he really knows. His annoying partner, Sode no Shirayuki. Guren, still lying down, opens his eyes and now he sees Sode no Shirayuki's face,looking down at him,his sharp blue ocean eyes with his snowy white lashes really disturb him sometimes and he doesn't really know why.

"How would you know?"

"Obviously because I have followed you here before." Sode no Shirayuki took his seat beside him and looked to the sky.

"Finally, I'm waiting for you to say that yourself."

"What?"

"You..following me here, the other day?" Guren chuckles and it almost suffocates Sode No Shirayuki, because he is just revealing himself too much.

"I

"I. No. I track you down by using this." He tossed the Ichinose family crest to Guren and Guren caught it with one of his hands.

"I didn't realise that this crest fell down from my haori, the moment I stepped out from the Ichinose residence." He observed the crest then put it beside him and continued to watch the sky.

"What are you doing here though?"

"Star gazing?"

"But what about your ceremony?"

"......"

"Do you think it's a joke? To make fun of weddings? You better go back there and get marry, the Hanayori head family looks really pissed back there."

"......"

Guren still doesn't respond to any of Sode No Shirayuki's statements and closes his eyes slowly. After a few minutes,