-5-

*Timeskip, after 6 months in JIDA*
You work as usual and you also joined some of the enforcement in exterminating the vampires. Everyone in JIDA loves you especially when they know about your cursed gear and the demon's superior ability that you wield.
"Sergeant! May i know what type of demon you wield? I never saw something awesome like that before, i mean none of the army own that type of cursed gear!" The army under your command asked as they were amazed with your ability.
"Well its nothing. Its not that superior than the Black Demon series though." You obviously lying them as you remember of your father's word.
"Never tell anyone about the existence of the Great White Demon."
Your cursed gear is a pure white katana from the tip of the sword until the end of the hilt as it looks like it was made up of snow and there was a long with wide around 5 cm white cloth together with crystal beads connecting it to the hilt when you release it from the seal. Everyone in the JIDA claim that you owned the most beautiful cursed gear and the strongest weapon.

Guren and Shinya who happens to walk to the scene where you get cheers from the army after managed to kill the 4 monster with only by yourself effortlessly

"Look at that, Guren. Isn't she beautiful? Well i can see how love she was with you.." Shinya said smiling to Guren.
"Shut up."
"Aww don't be like that. I was amazed and i think i might fall in love with her though, like why not?"
"Whatever?"
"You still didn't move on right? From Mahiru?"
Guren remain silent when Shinya started mentioning about Mahiru.
"See? You know, you should give (Y/N) a chance, she really love you. Like seriously. Even if your ordered her to decapitated 4 of the nobles vampire she would gladly doing it for you."
"What are you talking about? We're in the middle of the war, not trying to search for our soulmates. Bare that in mind, Shinya."
"What ever! If you don't then I'll do it."
"Shinya, its not easy--"
"Bullshit! I'm going to get her by myself!" Shinya walk away and approaching you who are still in the middle of the army's crowd. Guren watch as Shinya walk away with him clenching his fist and then followed Shinya from behind.
Shinya appeared in front of you and also there was Guren behind him. You smiled happily as you saw him. The army bow to both of the commander and straightaway leave to their assigned post.
"Well! Well! A splendid technique from a splendid family member of prestigious (Your family name) !" Shinya clapped his hand then resting his hand on your shoulder.
"Thank you Major General Shinya."
"Oh come on! Call me only Shinya, call me only that!" He continues.
"Oh thanks Shinya."
You saw Guren look away from you, looking like he try to avoid making eye contact with you.
"Well a 'Hi' from you would be nice too, Lieutenant Guren!" You smiles cheerfully to him and he only replied with a 'Tch'. He then walk away from both of you and going to the post.
"Well, he's quite cocky right?"
"Eh?"
"You love him right?"
Your face instantly reddened when Shinya start questioned you about your feelings.
"I dont..I-"
"Quit it! I know that you love him. You are head over heels on him!" Shinya said with he completing two laps around you.
"I-"
"Quit it both of you."Guren interrupts you and appear behind both of you.
Both you and Shinya falls silence as Guren lay his hand on your head. He then patting your head slowly and gently. After 6 months in JIDA33 unit this is the first time of him smiling sincerely to you. After all this years, the smile that you wanted to see from his face. This pure smile, a smile that could melt even an iceberg from Antarctica (Okk FUH now u know how great is Guren smile from my perspective).
"Everyone in JIDA is family. Family should take care of each other. Put your family's life above all costs even if it costs you, your life." Guren smiles at you and resting his palm on your cheek.
Family, huh?
You forced yourself smile after you heard him saying things about family.
"He viewed me as a family? Huh?" You thought yourself. Shinya who remained silent just now started to laugh.
"Woah Guren! How in the hell, i mean. Well JIDA is a family but one day, (Y/N) are going to be 'close' family of mine! She will be my wife!" Shinya laughs happily.
You still standing like a statue try to figure what Guren words are.
"Shinya. Lets go." Guren put his hand into his pocket and begin to walk away. Shinya then follow him but before that happens.
"Oh! (Y/N) I'll make sure that I'll inform my father about handing you a marriage! So make sure that you're agree! Dont make me wait!"
"SHINYA HIRAGI!"
"Yes sir!" Shinya then followed Guren and both of them never look back. Just go ahead to front leaving you alone. You feels your heart aches so much as now you know, you never get Guren anymore, he only view you as his family. A family that he needs to protect. Not a lover. You try to win his heart past few months but all he gave you is a cold treats and sometimes he even didn't join JIDA33 meeting.
You sealed your katana and soon after your katana return into a normal katana(Not in pure white state) and sheath it back. You walked away by yourself with your hand on the head of your katana's hilt. Suddenly, your world become purest white with no one beside you, completely isolate from any living creatures. Then there's pure white snow starts to falling down to the ground heavily,like having a snowstorm and there you saw The Great White Demon, Sode No Shirayuki. Sode No Shirayuki is a male demon with tall build around 193cm,absolute pale skin,white lashes, a pair of ocean blue eyes and white hair. He wears white purplish loose nagagi kimono akin to woman's kimono.He approaching you with a worried face.

"You know you shouldn't get too worried

"You know you shouldn't get too worried. Or sad. You see.. the snows falls down quite heavy i hate it." He says.
"Sode no Shirayuki. Im sorry. As for our contract, i promised that ill never make snow storm in your world and.. i promised that, i.. Happy." You tilt your head down with a very sad voice tone.
"As i said, sometimes human are indeed stupid." Sode No Shirayuki then giving you a small smile.
"Eh?"
"You're a good person (Y/N), i chose you because you have the purest heart that I've ever met. Humans are selfish,arrogance and all. But you're different." He continues.
"I know that, you keep repeating that to me."
"If you know, then why don't you quit it?"
"Quit what?"
"Come on! Your intention to wield me ever since 8 years ago is because you want to win that man's heart right? And also you willing to give your life to protect him." Sode No Shirayuki then building his throne from the snow by only moving his hand.
"So.. can you please throw away your feelings and just live your life? A happy life?" He asked and sitting down on his throne gracefully.
"I don't know. I still."
"BULLSHIT! Of course you can! Oh wait what about that silver haired guy, he even want to take you as his wife. Why don't you accept his offer and maybe after you marry him, you being so happy, you could plant cherry blossom in my world! Imagine a pink cherry blossom, blooms in a middle of the snow." Sode No Shirayuki smiles widely with his palm rested on his chin.
"Im sorry Sode No Shirayuki. But my heart. I, love Guren so much. I just cant-"
"I know that would be your respond. You know you should think about yourself, your happiness. You torturing yourself."
"I know, but I pretty sure that he will accept me. I want to be with him forever."
Sode No Shirayuki then release a small sigh.
"Well, i cant do anything about it. But i just want to warned you, that Guren guy. He hold something that is dangerous than the black demon. Well, did you ever heard of Dark Angel?"
"Dark Angel?"
Sode No Shirayuki sighed and look to the sky before he continue he play with his hair.
"Perhaps you ever heard of a girl named Mahiru?"
"Mahiru? Guren's dead ex-girlfriend?"
"Mahiru is not dead. She was sealed inside his sword, no one knows about it."
"What? She still alive?"
"Not that 'alive' its like in between do you get what I mean, but that Mahiru is not the same Mahiru. She make mistakes by doing contract with the Dark Angel before she 'died'. Well the Dark Angel take over her body but Guren manage to seal her in his sword. But be careful he might be dangerous if he merge completely with that Mahiru or else the Dark Angel."
"I dont understand. I try to understand but I can't. What's this all about?"
"I hate to say this but, im pretty sure Guren did love you too but, someones make him to not love other person and become that ones only pet." Sode No Shirayuki then picking lump of snow beside him, making it into a snowball.
"Could you please explain me more! I don't understand!"
"Soon you'll know." He throw the snowball straight to your face leaving you shout in shocked and you realise you come back to the reality.

Ps: Hey guys so basically for your cursed gear, I take 100% of the appearance, the skills from Rukia Kuchiki's zanpakuto(Bleach) and also as for the white demon it is Satoru Gojo(Jujutsu Kaisen) okeii!Well his name change into Sode No Shirayuki..Because for the 'real' sode no shirayuki is a female character (Bleach) but I change it to Gojo instead, I mean why not. So I said that maybe I will update 1 chapter in two days but it depend on me, if I feel like satisfied with the chapter(after rereading) then I will update it ASAP hahaha Baibaii!!oh btw the Gojo's pic i got it from internet 🥰✨ Hope you guys enjoy it don't forget to comment <3