-7-

The mission starts and all of the group assigned by Guren start to move to their designated station. The JIDA33 group are going to annihilate the noble vampire and make you as the trump card. Your ability is to freeze all of the enemy effortlessly and they died,scattered with the ice. The mission went smooth but somehow the Horsemen of the Apocalypse came out of nowhere and start to attack all of your group in the blink of an eye. All of your group member died and only left you and Guren. Luckily, you managed to sent Yuu and his gang back to the HQ to notify the HQ that they managed to clear the Shinjuku area but there was miscalculations.

"Stand back (Y/N) i handle this! You might reach your limit anytime!" Guren start fighting the monster and unsheathe his black sword. Guren wins easy victory against the monster but everythings change when there was another noble vampire arrive. The noble vampire is a female vampire, she flying so fast towards Guren,grabbing his neck and straightaway sip his blood from his neck. Guren cant do anything as he was shocked and the vampire noble is quite powerful.

"Guren!No!" You scream when you saw Guren getting weak. He try to lift his sword but he cant because the vampire is stronger than him and she managed to drink his blood which make him slightly tired.

"Ahhh! What a lovely day. Am i right, Girl??" The vampire grin happily to you and throw Guren on the floor.

"Well is he your lover, girl?" She ask again.

"Stupid vampire, how dare you hurt some who is very dear to me." You swing your sword to her.

"My name is not stupid though, my name is Cannaria Haschwalth! I owned this place but are you trying to take it away from me?"

"Fuck em all! Im going to kill you! Dance, Sode No Shirayuki!" Your sword become absolute white soon after you command it.

"Woah

"Woah.. I see, your cursed gear looks different, i ever heard about this one thing, about the White Demon. Who was captured by a great sorcerer family but none of that bloodline able to wield the White Demon's power. Are you the first one who wield it?"

"I dont know what are you talking about, filthy old woman."

"Well not all of your secret will be kept forever. We vampire know about the existence of White Demon."

"Stop your mumbling, you damn old dumbass! Take this! Some No Mai, Tsukishiro!!!" The ground start to freeze along with the open sky within the range of your 'Tsukishiro'.(ps:Basically 'Tsukishiro' is in moon shape. White moon)

The noble vampire able to dodge your attack and laughing like a crazy

"HAHAHA! is that the power of the GREAT WHITE DEMON! ITS A TOTAL SHIT!" She continues to laugh. Then she started to aimed at Guren who still laying on the ground barely conscious.

"Well I guess i put an end to your lover!" She fly towards Guren with a knife in her hand. You run towards Guren as fast as you can and let the vampire nobles stab you. You cover Guren with your body and the knife hit your left abdomen.

"Oh? I see. Its really lovely! To watch a scene like this! When a lover protect their love of the life! How amusing is this!" She smiles widely.

Guren who is barely conscious found that you still there protecting him.
"Stupid! Why are you here! Run! Leave me already!"

"I cant! I never leave you again! I never leave you again Guren! Not this time!"

"Stupid girl! Go! Ahh!" Guren try to stand up but he cant feel his leg.

"Damn! That vampire drink my blood until I cant even stand

"Damn! That vampire drink my blood until I cant even stand." Guren thought himself.

The female vampire smile happily when she see both of you cant do anything.
"This is the reason why I hate human so much, they follow their heart as what they want. It is because of the heart you suffer injuries and it is because of the heart you gonna lose your life." Said the female vampire.

"Well, if you truly are the wielder of the white demon, im gonna tell all of the Progenitor that the White Demon is died along with its wielder!" Once she raised her knife, her hand suddenly become ice, slowly build down her body.

"What! Impossible! The curse of White Demon is still exists!? This is impossible! No! Damn you!"

After her body completely become ice, it scattered and killed her in process. You didn't know anything that happened in front of you because you know it wasn't your doing. You feels your blood running out heavily from your wounds,you try to breath but it feels hard to swallow the air and you pressed your wound try to stop the bleeding but you collapsed to the ground and begin to lose your conscious.

"Hey! (Y/N) hold on, please! Stay with me! Hey!" You heard someone talking to you but you sure that it was Guren. You smiled peacefully before you completely lose your sight. Your world become black and you can't hear anything anymore.

Ps: hi thanks for waiting, ermm btw, i think kinda bad in writing a fight scene and im sorry because this is my first try. Im sorry if the writing quite boring or what but i still hope that you guys like it :D 🤍

 Im sorry if the writing quite boring or what but i still hope that you guys like it :D 🤍