-4-

Sode No Shirayuki POV

Hey so its been 1000 years since i was kicked from the Heaven. What? My life? Well its not that bad. I live my own life and keep wandering on earth. Well i met a lot of humans. Humans are indeed such a stupid creature, selfish and all but still they are His Majesty's creation and i dont have any rights to say about it. Well not all people can see me because im not manifesting myself and i create my own world to keep harm things away from me.I am the angel with an element of snow when i was in the Heaven. Luckily His Majesty let me have my full power. Nahh!! I dont care even if His Majesty forbid me from using the 'Demon Art' or so on because my own technique are already, you know splendid,cool and powerful enough. But that day, everythings change.

End of Sode No Shirayuki's POV

Sode No Shirayuki wandering around as usual and there he saw a small village. He walk and enter the small village, there he saw a lots of people in the village died because of unknown. He shocked as he look all over the road that the alll of the villagers die with pool of blood. He touch the dead body but the body starts turn into ice but he immediately pull his hand away from the body.

"Phew! I always thought that the humans could stand my power." He talk to himself and look around his surrounding. The way they died make him remember his old memory. He always remember how Riko died in front of him and making him squeezes his head.

"Argh! Fuck it! Stop!" He scream in rage and soon after that there was attack from someone but he dodge the attack without problem. There he saw a guy with black attire standing in front of him in his hand was holding a knife with already cover by blood.

"Perhaps he's the one who kill the villagers." He thought himself.

"Hey! Its this your doing ? Killing all this innocent villagers?" But his question is not been answered as the guy start to attack him. He blocked his attack by his hand and the knife starts to change into ice. The guy let go off his knife and start pulling out his sword from his hip. Sode no Shirayuki spotted the sword that guy is using, its Yami No Tenshi's crests engrave on the blade.

"Hey! Stupid guy! Where do you get that crest!?" The guy still not answering his question attack him repeatedly.

"Damn! Can you please calm down! Ahh its quite hard with no 'Demon Art' at least i can restrain him with the Way Of Binding!" He sighed and he pulled out his pure white sword.

"Dance, Some No Mai, tsukishiro!" He pointed his sword at his desired location and there the ice start to appear try to freeze the enemy's foot but the guys manage to jump away.

"Ahhh!! You're such a pain in the ass! Fine i'm going to use this then. Sennen Hyōrō(Thousand Years Ice Prison)!!" A very large and tall ice started to form all over the guy and captured him in the prison, he try to crush the ice but when he touch the ice, his hand start to turn into ice.

 Sennen Hyōrō(Thousand Years Ice Prison)!!" A very large and tall ice started to form all over the guy and captured him in the prison, he try to crush the ice but when he touch the ice, his hand start to turn into ice