-6-

Today is the day of your first mission with Guren, after all this month, finally you have your first mission together. The plan is to attack vampire in Shinjuku,killing the nobles who resides the area and then fall back to the HQ. You sit quietly in the JIDA33 meeting room and of course you think about how are you and Guren work together as a team.

"Ahhh! I cant imagine! Me and Guren! Arghhhh.." you smile shyly and chuckles. Suddenly there's someone closes your eyes from the back.

"Can you figure who is this closing your eyes?"

"Im not sure but..Is it Shinya?"

"HAHAHA! I know you would recognise me!" Shinya says happily and smiles at you.

You smiled back to him and he take one of the chair in the room, sitting in front of you.

"Actually, I told my father, about my proposal to take you as my wife. It seems like, my father agree. Soon after, he did contacting with your father back in Thailand and it seems like your father agreed for this ide-" before he could finish his words, you interrupt him.

"We? Get marry? But i never agree about this?!”

"Well..Its for our family's sake too (Y/N).Plus i actually love you eversince high school."

"........"

"Well?"

"I just. I cant Shinya, i didnt love you. I love someone else."

"Is it Guren then?"

"......"

"Why dont you, think about your own life? You own yours, he own his. You know, clearly, that he still love his dead girlfriend, Mahiru."

You clenched your fists as soon as your hear her nameas you remember what Sode No Shirayuki told you yesterday.

"Well whatever it takes, i still love him."

"Even if you hurt yourself?"

"Actually,i dont mind if i cant have him, as long as his happy with his life and safe. It would totally make me happy. It wouldn't hurt me as long as i can see his smile." You try to hold your tears but it fall down through your cheek but you quickly brushed it away.  Shinya look at you with his worried face then release his small sigh.

"Then be my wife, i will make sure that you are happy with me. You deserves better."

"I rather to be alone with myself. I cant betray my love to him. And i don't wanna hurt you either, i don't want a sacred relationship born without love. I hope you understand."

"If it takes time. I wait for you."

You were totally shocked when Shinya still insisted to have you as his wife and it makes you cry in front of him.

"Hey! Dont cry! You're going into a war! Hey!!"

You cant hold it again, you feel your heart aches so much, and you hug Shinya tightly while you're crying hard in his hug. He slowly pat your head,hug you softly,embrace you and try to stop you from crying. Then suddenly the door was wide open. Its Guren.

"Alright! What really happen here!?"

You pushed Shinya away and straight away wipe your tears.

"Erm. Its-"

"Okay. What happen between you two are none of my concerns but (Y/N) you should be prepare by now. We're going to Shinjuku in 20 minutes. Be ready." Said Guren then leave you and Shinya behind.

Guren's POV
"Seriously, where is she? Doesnt she know that need to be ready by now!?" Well today is my first day of having my mission together with (Y/N) its quite awkward but its for the mission I had no choice. I literally searching for (Y/N) right now but she was found nowhere. JIDA33 meeting room!
"Why didnt I think about it earlier! Stupid me!" I run as fast as i can to the JIDA33 meeting room and as soon as i arrived i hear someone inside the room. I listen carefully. (Y/N)! Wait Shinya is also in the room. What do they really talk about. So i did listen everything what they both talked about how desperate Shinya want her to be his wife. Gross, but I just cant accept it when i heard that (Y/N) is crying. Well there i saw they both hugging to each other. The feelings, the odd feelings i have when i saw both of them. Jealous? Nahh..Its not.

-End of Guren's POV-

Ps: Hi guys! So i hope you guys enjoy the story so far and if you do dont forget to vote okay. It would make my day happier than ever! Thank you so muchh! Love youuu 🥰🥰🥰

 It would make my day happier than ever! Thank you so muchh! Love youuu 🥰🥰🥰