-14-

"(Y/N)! Wakeup!" Shinya slap your cheek slowly, try to wake you up and finally you awake.

"Shinya!? Youre okay!?"

"Yeah sorry it took time for me to crawled from the other side."

"You dont have to do that."

"I saw that noble vampire was killed by the White Demon."

"Really, i lost my conscious just now. So i dont know what happen." You stand up and try to lift Shinya with you.

"How amusing was this!" A voice of someone came from the back. A voice that you familiar with, a voice of a person who own your hear for almost 19 years.

"GUREN!? You're alive!" You scream happily, you put Shinya down and run toward Guren but before you does, you saw him lift his sword

"GUREN!? You're alive!" You scream happily, you put Shinya down and run toward Guren but before you does, you saw him lift his sword. The chain thing just now started to move as he lift his sword almost looking like it follow his order.

"Guren!! What is this? Why? Dont tell me that you're the one-"

"To answer your questions, yes, i did this, the one who kill the JIDA army is me, i am going to change the world. I am going to use Seraph of the End to change the world, (Y/N)."

"Impossible.What are you talking about? Seraph of The End?" You start to cry, you cant believe what just happen in front of you.

"You love me isnt it?" Suddenly he ask you that question.

"What?"

"Im pretty sure you love me so much. Now would you like to change the world with me? Kill all people here and start a new world with me." He smile to you. That smile, that damn smile. You grasps your own hand.

"No this is wrong. This is all wrong. After all this year. The JIDA, they fight for humanity and Guren, he want to crush all of the effort just like that. I cant accept that." You thought yourself.

"Now, come with me, i will bring peace to the world. A world without sin a world without humanity's stupidity. And i will be with you forever." He smile to you and clasped his hand to you.

"Come here."

"No! The Guren i know is not this! Guren! Tell me! This is a joke! Tell me this is not what you wanted!" You approach him and grab his collar then you notice that his eyes are red instead of dark purple. Guren who stand in front of you is not the same Guren. He is totally different people.

"Guren! I know you never do this kind of thing! Dont let that thing, the Black Demon posses you! After all you told me, family need to take care of each other. JIDA IS OUR FAMILY! You told me to protect our family no matter what even if it costs our life-" you paused for a moment, you clenched your teeth.

"Am i.... Am i not your f..family? Guren??" The words came out from your mouth is actually hurts you so much and your eyes start to watering up. The words that come out from your mouth is obviously a lie that you have to make.