-2-

-2-

Today, you wear standard school uniform and get ready to school. Right after you having your breakfast, your father calls you to the living room in your family's mansion. (YOUR FAMILY NAME) is one of the famous and prestigious sorcerer family. Soon after you sitting politely in front of your father.

"(Y/N) I want you to go to Thailand within this week."

"For what, Father?"

"There is something you need to know before you handling with one of our family's secret."

"Another, secret?" You frowned.

"Yes."

Your father then start to light up his cigarette.

"If you can't wield it, its fine. Its already 1000 years after our ancestors found it, no one are ever to tame or wield it."

"What is this, thing? Father? Is it-"

"To answer your question, yes, its the Great White Demon. It only left one in this world and our family capture it at (YOUR FAMILY NAME) Shrine but yet none of our bloodline are able to wield it."

"Why don't we just let other prestigious house try to wield or tame it. Maybe there-"

You cant continue your argument as your father started to growl.

"This is not something funny. I remind you, this is our family's "treasure". None of other people in this world knows about its existence.The Great White Demon is stronger than other demons of any sorcerer wield right now. Even 'the greatest' Black Demon is no match for it."

You gulp as you heard what your father said to you.

"I hope, maybe you'll be the first one of (YOUR FAMILY NAME) who able to wield it. My prayers goes to you." Your father smiled calmly to you.

You tilt your head down while looking at your own palm.

"I cant.. i just cant leave Guren again. Its all because of when I go to Africa just because of, family's secret things and fuck all that!" That's what you thought in your head.

6 years ago..

"Guren, I'm going to Africa."

Guren surprised as what he just heard from you.

"What for?"

"Family's business." You say with a tired smile on your face. Guren then smiles widely to you.

"Well. It can't help. Since you are of the prestigious family member in sorcerer's world. Unlike mine, a lowly branch fam-"

"Don't say like that, i hate that when you mention about it." You stopped him before he start to babbling everything about the family matters or even positions.

"Promised me. You never forget about me."

"Promise is promise."

But everything was changed soon after you get back from Africa after spending almost 4 years. You heard from your father that Guren found a beautiful girlfriend named Mahiru Hiragi but the Hiragi's opposed their relationship as Guren was a family member of Ichinose, a lowly branch family. You did cried soon after you hear about it. 'Liar' that's all what you able to say about him and one mistakes that you did when you're at Africa, you actually lost Guren's 'proposal ring' when you promised him that you definitely keep it until you both grown up and get marry. Now you totally didn't care of what Guren's status. In a Relationship with other girl or not, he will be your husband one day.

Now.

You lost Guren once, and now you are trying to win his heart back but now, you have to go to Thailand because of the 'family business' matter.

"Father, i think i cant do it. To go to Thailand. I just cant. I'm sorry" you say and straight away get out from the mansion.

"I cant lose Guren again! I wont do it again.I will never leave him behind again." you say to yourself as you walk outside your mansion's gate.

After few minutes of walk you heard someone calling you from the back.

"(Y/N)! Hey!"

You know whose voice is that. GUREN!